World's Most Anticipated Games

Papissama

n00b
With E3 around the corner, this website will be very interesting to follow:

www.MostAnticipatedGames.com

It's quite new (only 615 participants so far), but I'm curious to see how the list will turn up with something like 10,000 gamers.

*bookmarked*

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I've never even heard of some of those games near the bottom of the list.
Fallout 4 should be higher than #7 imo.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Not to be an ass, but wrong forum . This is for general Neo Geo discussions.

MODs please move to unrelated.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
I definitely want to see more on MGSV and Zelda. I also remember when I used to actually care about a new FF coming out.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
With E3 around the corner, this website will be very interesting to follow:

www.MostAnticipatedGames.com

It's quite new (only 615 participants so far), but I'm curious to see how the list will turn up with something like 10,000 gamers.

*bookmarked*

You work for the site or are getting paid to drive traffic to it.

This thread is garbage.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You work for the site or are getting paid to drive traffic to it.

This thread is garbage.

He's the founder of unikgamer.com and favslist.com, so I would assume MostAnticipatedGames.com is yet another spinoff.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Not an anticipated game by any means, but I'm eagerly awaiting the US release of Yakuza 5. It's supposed to come out this summer. Sadly this will be the last installment we get unless Sony steps in again.

Papissama

n00b
Oh snap! NiER 2 just got announced and already made it to the Top 100!
It's 9th on my list :)

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Add Shenmue III to my list. Can't wait to get that one knocked out. It's been a long time coming.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Sadly i doubt we'll ever get shenmue 3.

Duke Nukem Forev
e259002_zpskaadthty.png

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
All I know is if I play Shenmue 3 and don't get to kill fucking Lan Di in some horrible way there will be hell to pay.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
All I know is if I play Shenmue 3 and don't get to kill fucking Lan Di in some horrible way there will be hell to pay.

Yeah, but, for some reason, I highly doubt Shenmue 3 will have any sort of conclusion. The game was supposed to be a 16 part epic video game. The first game was the first chapter "Yokosuka". The second chapter, where Ryo's on the boat to Hong Kong, was skipped. Shenmue 2 is chapters 3, 4, and 5...with five being your "ending" to that game.

So, it will be interesting to see if Yu Suzuki plans on finishing Shenmue's story with truncated chapters, skipped chapters, etc.

Jon

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Yeah, but, for some reason, I highly doubt Shenmue 3 will have any sort of conclusion. The game was supposed to be a 16 part epic video game. The first game was the first chapter "Yokosuka". The second chapter, where Ryo's on the boat to Hong Kong, was skipped. Shenmue 2 is chapters 3, 4, and 5...with five being your "ending" to that game.

So, it will be interesting to see if Yu Suzuki plans on finishing Shenmue's story with truncated chapters, skipped chapters, etc.

Jon

When the first one came out I was really excited with the whole 16 part series idea. Now I just want a conclusion.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
for once I agree with tripredacus. .. the anticipation, hype and fail where big with this one.

Word. I can't say I didn't see it coming though. Development was a cluster for that game.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
When the first one came out I was really excited with the whole 16 part series idea. Now I just want a conclusion.

Yeah, I agree.

I actually gave the Wikipedia article a read yesterday after posting. There's a lot of thing I wasn't aware of. For one, the $70 million spent on Shenmue wasn't just for the first two games...but, subsequent parts as well. Makes me wonder how much of the game was already written before they decided to call it quits. Also, the boat chapter (chapter 2) was apparently written as a, very short, manga.

The other thing is, Yu Suzuki has said a few things in videos (Mega64) when, presumably, the games were never going to be finished that make me wonder if he was serious. The main jaw-dropper being that Iwao Hazuki, Ryo's father, didn't die.

Jon