20 Year Member
Paul was right again. Creepy. :eek:
photo_1278671719338-2-0.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's sad that South Americans have to rally behind Uruguay.
Uruguay has consitently made it to a lot of world cups and along with Paraguay they have been the South American representatives aside from Brazil and Argentina, so how exactly is that sad?

Oh well, let's hope the best for Spain tomorrow.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I do agree that was a good game of football :D, was hoping for extra time and penalties though :p

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yes!

Nice match, both teams played very well.

Now I'm looking forward to tommorrow...

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Congrats, Tak, and I wouldn't be surprised if Diego Forlan's stock just skyrocket after this and what a finish. Once again, the crossbar is a cruel mistress to some and a savior to others.

P.S.--Don't let them destroy Paul.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yeah, Forlan's goal was amazing, there's a bright future ahead for him, not only at Atlético. Hope Real Madrid keep their fingers out of this, would be a pity to see such an unspoiled and fresh talent turn into yet another Beckham, Ballack or Ronaldo.

And don't worry about Paul, they've settled for a non-consumption-pact from what I've heard... :)

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Well... he is 2 1/2 years old, normally octopi don't grow much older than 3 years...

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well, il sure he's getting well looked after. He's quite the underwater star theses days :make_fac:.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
So, is everyone up for the big game then? Got the beers, pizza hut ordered and the kids will be in bed for 7 pm.
Then it's game on :buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am ready for the game, and excited for the transfer storm that will break when this is all over.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The fridge is filled with tasty dark beer, later on we will have a little barbecue in the garden and then it's time for the grand final!

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I'm very much psyched for this game and here's hoping ratson doesn't go into cardiac arrest should the Dutch win today (tonight over there).

aria

Former Moderator
I think ratson and Spinmaster are meeting up for this.

I'm heading over to a game watch with friends.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well, less than 1 hour to go now :). I can only imagine how fired up ratson must be feeling about now :D

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I get a feeling that the Spanish are gonna be diving, acting cunts in this game :oh_no:

Last edited:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
wow that would've been a cheeky goal lol

i hope Torres get sub in in the second half, spain needs play better if they keep playing like they did in the first half they might loose, Ramos need to come back to help out with his heights

spain playing too close to each other and cramming up their own the passing space !!

Last edited: