"woo" this guys lesbian daughter &make $65 million

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
easy money here, get too work guy's

s-GIGI-AND-FATHER-large.jpg

A Hong Kong billionaire has offered up a staggering, if bizarre, "marriage bounty" to any man who can woo his married lesbian daughter.

Business Insider reports that Cecil Chao Sze-tsung publicly announced the $65 million "reward" after hearing that Gigi Chao had eloped with her long-term female partner to France.

Deeming reports of his daughter's same-sex wedding "false," Chao told the South China Morning Post (via CTV News), "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted."

In addition to the "dowry," Chao has also pledged to help the successful suitor launch his own business. He called the prize money "an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business," according to CTV News.

Whether or not Chao, who owns Cheuk Nang (Holdings) Ltd., is truly qualified to give marriage advice to anyone (gay or straight) is questionable given his apparent playboy reputation. The 76-year-old tycoon, who has never been married, is said to have once bragged about sleeping with 10,000 women, GlobalPost points out. Nonetheless, he continued his plea by describing his daughter as "a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sounds good to me. She is probably just gay for the attention.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Wait wait wait, I took one look at him and assumed his name WAS woo. My mistake.

Maybe he's part of the...wait for it....Woo Tang Clan!

Or maybe the Woo touch-my-daughter's Tang Clan. I don't know. I'll work on some more options tonight.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I would ask for a non-refundable $5k deposit before I even try this questionable quest.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I know the perfect guy for this.
ric-flair-woo.jpg

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
How long would it take to sleep with 10,000 women?

ATTN Hentai Sama. 65 million up for grabs.

Last edited: