Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Thread succcccccccccks now

Also hi broken, when I interviewed for my job I told them about building superguns which they found impressive, I guess I could perhaps owe my job to you being patient and awesome and teaching me the ins and outs when I was a teen :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ok. Back on point. :) :)

02hjniawik.jpg

After being here for 10+ years, my instincts led me to search for a scrotum sack for a good 30 seconds before realizing that you're a newb.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
So is 8 inches the go-to length when bragging about your dick online?

No very ambitious is it? Shit, the average size queen out there won't even look at you unless your piss flute clocks in at 8.5 or higher.

Legit, take a page from Mushiki who has 8.5, Ratson who has 9, and Ki_Atsushi who has fucking 14.5 with the circumference of a firehose.

Step up yo' dick game, sonn.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You're eventually going to truly regret the carefree disclosure of that autobiographical tidbit.

Small world- It just so happens I'm one those "people" you were routinely "save-killing" in January of 2002. I made a point of jotting down the aliases of the only two pricks who successfully wiped my Humar swordsmen while in a hunter guild mission.

I don't take too kindly to that juvenile character deletion shit, even a decade later I vividly recall the power-tripping and arrogance of your "word balloon" replies in a lobby to my temporary replacement character once I managed to cross paths with you again. It doesn't matter to me if you were 13 or 23 years old at the time, that kind of indiscriminate console hacker crap warrants a special kind of retribution or comeuppance.

It's time for me to finally turn the tables on your Code Breaker cheat device exploit-abusing, self-proclaimed bipedal-defective chav ass.

You have until March 31st, 2012 to step down as a moderator at the Assembler forums. Your account must be subsequently purged from the servers of assemblergames.com as well. Additionally, Werejag must be fully reinstated with his original account/privileges at said forum.

If the above requests are not fulfilled by the specified date, I will gradually post here(and elsewhere) dozens of photographs and video footage spanning the past 11 years prominently featuring Assembler's notoriously secretive Founder & Admin, AKA Kevin.

Legit, if you fail to comply with my wishes, you will be solely to blame for the release of said images and video of your forum boss(as it were) into the wilds of the Internet.

Payback's a bitch, neckbeard.

lol I remember some assholes tried to do that to me years ago. Almost got me once but I quickly was able to pull my VMU out before any damage was done. Legit if you seriously got off on that shit then you fucking suck for doing it.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
So is 8 inches the go-to length when bragging about your dick online?

No very ambitious is it? Shit, the average size queen out there won't even look at you unless your piss flute clocks in at 8.5 or higher.

Legit, take a page from Mushiki who has 8.5, Ratson who has 9, and Ki_Atsushi who has fucking 14.5 with the circumference of a firehose.

Step up yo' dick game, sonn.

LeGIt, sounds like you need to hack your jack.

extenze%20plus%205.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Girth > length

doesn't matter how long your dick is if it has the girth of a slim jim.

nightc1

n00b
Man, this thread has to be the fucking best shit to have woken you up and write something here! 7 posts in 9 years!!!! LOL

Yeah this is worth coming out of the shadows for.

BEFORE ROIDS:
5904504420_33be12bbd2.jpg

AFTER ROIDS:
Snapshot-1.jpg

Alright back to the shadows to game:
pinball-wizard-1321491605-5428.jpg

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Not quite as epic as the Retrogamer thread, but definitely a benchmark in NG.com history, IMO.

DREAM MATCH NEVER ENDS!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Everyone in this thread loves the cock... especially Rot. :D
And why is it that everyone who ends up posting their cock leaves?
I miss scanline. LOL.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Heh, yesterday, LeGIt started posting in The unmoderated NEO GEO thread, on Assembler.

And, today, there is an Assembler Forum member making a ban request for both Dion... and LeGIt (PSO killer) ^_^.

Now, an Assembler.com Admin has posted:

ASSEMbler; on Assembler.com said:
[@ LeGIt:] You really need to make a sincere proper apology for the things you did as a youth.

Once you do that you will be a better person.

"One thing that is quite easy to notice almost as soon as you step off the plane in that everything in Japan is excruciatingly cute. The kind of cute that makes you want to just start smashing things. For instance they put these little cartoon drawings of little animals on the major sidewalks. I've asked Japanese people why they do this, but the only answer I get is a sort of shrug.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.