Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Clever as usual.

You're a buzz-kill. I doubt an epic thread such as this has ever been derailed as fast as it was by you, single-handedly. Congrats. You're the worst.

nightc1

n00b
Fantastic thread. I read it from cover to cover and other than the last so many pages it was all GOLD.

I don't post much on here though I've been here a fairly long time. Glad to see NGF get a boot up it's collective rear for ripping off so many people.

I don't comprehend LeGIT at all. I mean so a dude robs a bunch of people in one country and he comes to your country... but as long as he doesn't rob anyone in your country he's cool?

That's seriously screwed up dude.

Small world- It just so happens I'm one those "people" you were routinely "save-killing" in January of 2002. I made a point of jotting down the aliases of the only two pricks who successfully wiped my Humar swordsmen while in a hunter guild mission.

I'm not sure if it was LeGIt, but same crap happened to me and I may join the gang to exact revenge. :very_ang:

Break out the Wizard, some tables need tiltin'

Last edited:

Zoel

New Challenger
I never bought Neo Geo games back 8 years ago, so I never knew the whole existence of Neo Geo Freak.

I sat through and read about 40 pages, and what I learn from this thread is TonK is white, and Dion is compulsive Liar (or is it a Pathological liar?)

Anyways I just want to make a post in case if this thread is ever move to the best of threads.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
I'm not going to lie. This thread gets me hard. I love you guys.

You are welcome.

Clever as usual.

You're a buzz-kill. I doubt an epic thread such as this has ever been derailed as fast as it was by you, single-handedly. Congrats. You're the worst.

Why thankyou, however I would't want to receive praise which may have been undeserved.

I would suggest to you that the buzz was killed by the simple fact that Dion will never accept TonK's offer nor will TonK accept Dion's and the thread had simply ran it's course until I showed up.

In fact, because of my actions with regards to hosing down the proto thread amongst other issues, I have actually and unintentionally extended the drama, so you should consider yourself grateful!

It seems to me the only thing I have killed, or at least toned down is the rampant stupidity and if that is what you desire then it is unfortunate that I am unable to assist you in this matter.

Fantastic thread. I read it from cover to cover and other than the last so many pages it was all GOLD.

I have cheese for your whine too.

I don't comprehend LeGIT at all. I mean so a dude robs a bunch of people in one country and he comes to your country... but as long as he doesn't rob anyone in your country he's cool?

No and the situation really isn't that difficult to grasp.

If joebloggs murders someone in the UK, does their time then goes to America, they would probably not be sentenced there too for the same crime. It does not mean their time there would be easy or without checks, but it does mean that the authorities need to be weary and keep their eyes peeled. ASSEMbler is merely aware of the situation and has it's eyes peeled.

I'm not sure if it was LeGIt, but same crap happened to me and I may join the gang to exact revenge. :very_ang:

And I still maintain I am more than happy to meet Rot.

Last edited:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Oh it is. It originated whilst I was playing Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast. Sadly the game was hacked to death and sadder still still I participated in wiping out people's game saves and other childish behaviour. Fortunately now I am no longer a child I have little need for childish things.

I'm so fucking glad I didn't work as a server GM till the GCN/XBX days, the worst I had to hear was "wahh the game froze and I lost my weapon" or, "This asshole is doing 5000 damage" and gave em das boot.

FWIW you're forever on my shitlist.

edit: Oh, and that one time we got locked out of the FTP by the XBL dept after accidentally erasing all the v2 and up quests. That was something else

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
man this thread has gone WWAAAAYYYYY left field from whence it started about a cart :lolz:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

I don't post much on here though I've been here a fairly long time. Glad to see NGF get a boot up it's collective rear for ripping off so many people.

Break out the Wizard, some tables need tiltin'

Man, this thread has to be the fucking best shit to have woken you up and write something here! 7 posts in 9 years!!!! LOL

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Just an aside. That is, aside from the content here that gives another meaning to "NeoRage."

I've never had any investment, money or emotion-wise, into the whole NGF ordeal. But I do find Chris and Dion's "Red Herring Through Vacation Photos/High School Dreams" kind of entertaining. And then I started reading about this guy:

"He promoted his new bad-boy rich hacker genius image through a bizarre Flash movie called Kimble, Special Agent, in which his cartoon alter-ego drives a "Megacar" and then a "Megaboat" before breaking into Bill Gates' compound and riddling the wall behind Gates with a machine gun (spelling out "Linux" with bullet holes). The cartoon was the first public demonstration of Schmitz's obsession with all things Mega."

Learn from the best, I say.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
The fact is Last Odyssey does exist, still just waiting for answers. I'm very surprised that others who have claimed to own the rom do not come forward with an answer.

"What's so different about the last stage from all the others"? Very simple question if you own the rom or game?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Legit, if you fail to comply with my wishes, you will be solely to blame for the release of said images and video of your forum boss(as it were) into the wilds of the Internet.

Payback's a bitch, neckbeard.

Stefan, bro, it doesn't sound like LeGIt takes you serious. Its like he is laughing in your face at fucking with your game. He hacked your shit and hasn't even said he was sorry. He is shitting on your manhood.

You gonna stand for that?

You need to follow through with your threat and show this idiot who the man is.

Man up and DO IT!!

LeGIt

War Room Troll
Stefan, bro, it doesn't sound like LeGIt takes you serious. Its like he is laughing in your face at fucking with your game. He hacked your shit and hasn't even said he was sorry. He is shitting on your manhood.

Firstly they haven't proven beyond a reasonable doubt that I NOL'd them, merely claimed that it was me when in fact it could have been one of any number of people, if such an event even happened at all.

Secondly a forced apology has little to no value nor do I feel the need to apologise at present. If it is to be done at all it will be when I am good and ready.

If I did offend your associate, I would not insult them further by merely presenting them with a false apology to quickly and quietly brush the issue under the carpet.

You gonna stand for that?

You need to follow through with your threat and show this idiot who the man is.

Man up and DO IT!!

He is most welcome to do so. In fact I invite him to. It still sounds to me like someone was butthurt and they still haven't learned to grow up and move on though.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 9 guests)

Tyranix95
cdamm
CrackerMessiah
Lee_Rekka
LeGIt
Stefan
synbiosfan
theGau

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Firstly they haven't proven beyond a reasonable doubt that i NOL'd them, merely claimed that it was me when in fact it could have been one of any number of people.

Secondly a forced apology has little to no value nor do i feel the need to apologise at present, so if I did offend your associate, I would not insult them further by merely presenting them with feigned civility to quickly and quietly brush the issue under the carpet.

summers-eve-douche.jpg

small-boombox-bag.jpg

douchebag.jpg

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Secondly a forced apology has little to no value nor do i feel the need to apologise at present

I never asked for any hollow remorse from you man. Either step down from your lofty pedestal at the assemblergames.com forum and see to it that Werejag is unbanned as per my request, or suffer the consequences. Simple as that. Consider me a karma bringer of sorts, appalled by the untold thousands of defenseless PSO victims left in your wake. Don't force me to to revise the deadline to January 31st.

LeGIt

War Room Troll
I never asked for any hollow remorse from you man. Either step down from your lofty pedestal at the assemblergames.com forum and see to it that Werejag is unbanned as per my request, or suffer the consequences. Simple as that. Consider me a karma bringer of sorts, appalled by the untold thousands of defenseless PSO victims left in your wake. Don't force me to to revise the deadline to January 31st.

Force you to revise the deadline? lol

I have quite clearly told you that I will not accept your terms and you can drop the deadline act altogether and proceed with your threat now rather than later so post them if they exist and you want to, or do not. Don't let me stop you.

The ball is in your court, it is up to you. I do not want an extension, my decision is final so if you're going to do it just do it already and be done with it. I have no interest in your dangled carrot or playing the games you lot clearly love to play with Dion/NGF.

Either way, dragging ASSEMbler into this when it is not his fight is as equally lame as anything I have ever done wrong.

If you have a problem with ASSEMbler and some pictures you wish to use to extort him I suggest you take that particular matter up with him.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Either way, dragging ASSEMbler into this when it is not his fight is equally lame as anything I have ever done. If you have a problem with ASSEMbler I suggest you take your beef out with him.

i believe you are the one that dragged assembler into this. you are a moderator (and representitive of assembler) who is spending his time trolling other forums. act like you are a representative of your site, not some sort of blathering dripping vagina burp. Spread your filth somewhere else.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I can and will have you removed from that site's forum. Are you privy to Kevin's personal phone numbers, or better yet, his home address? It's quite apparent you're blissfully unaware of my presence and influence across various places on the Web.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I simply don't care about your status or contributions at Assembler past or present. I am going to have you flushed like the dense pipe-clogging chav turd that you are.

Listen closely, you cro-magnon resembling motherfucker: I am the reason/catalyst your precious forum exists in the first place.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I can and will have you removed from that site's forum. Are you privy to Kevin's personal phone numbers, or better yet, his home address? It's quite apparent you're blissfully unaware of my presence and influence across various places on the Web.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I simply don't care about your status or contributions at Assembler past or present. I am going to have you flushed like the dense pipe-clogging chav turd that you are.

Listen closely, you cro-magnon resembling motherfucker: I am the reason/catalyst your precious forum exists in the first place.

i repeat:

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
i believe you are the one that dragged assembler into this. you are a moderator (and representitive of assembler) who is spending his time trolling other forums. act like you are a representative of your site, not some sort of blathering dripping vagina burp. Spread your filth somewhere else.

DAAAAMMMMNNNNN, LEGIT, HE JUST MADE YOU HIS BITCH, BITCH

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This is the best thread ever. Doesn't need to be moved to the best-of forum. It needs to have a forum all unto itself. Call it "the best thread ever" forum, if you will.