Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
he cant sue for shit. just sayin'.

Screenshot2012-02-11at14324PM.png

also he needs to show that we ruined his reputation. he did that to himself.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Man, he sucked Anderson's dick for nothin'

to be fair it doesnt say anything about not being able to have a liable claim. so he still has that. liable is a thing in canada, right?

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Thanks to this thread I feel completely inadequate now... THANKS A LOT!

I came back to the thread out of sheer curiosity, and ended up reading 20+ pages. I reached the same conclusion about 5 pages in, and thought "I'm skating on thin ice with my four AES carts and my eleven year-old sedan."

Then I kept reading, and see how unfounded that thought was.

And how are things in San Antone?

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
This thread is the most incredible thing ever.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Screenshot2012-02-11at15340PM.png

You have to have character. Getting into a pissing contest with someone then crying about it when it doesnt go your way doesnt help. Remember if you sue for libel and deformation of character everything about you will come to light. Are you prepared to air all of your dirty laundry to the world, Thomas A Smallwood of Ricard Nissan? There is driving under the influence, Domestic violence, and posturing on this board. While you may have deleted most of what you wrote, enough of it has been qft. Even attempting it is more than likely a losing battle that will cost you tons of money and more reputation than you can possibly believe.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Let's just assume he goes to Anderson, who will be so happy to take Smallwood's money to write a cease and desist letter to remove all liable. The cease and desist letter will cost like $700, and do jack shit but to put us on notice that Smallwood may or may not be willing to put in another $20000 to peruse us. Historically, these letters have done jack shit. So then he has to decide whether to file the suit. A decent lawyer would probably charge $20000 at least to prepare the TRO, the complaint, and to identify all the defendants. Good news is that diversity exists. That's good because federal court would apply there. Bad news is that he has no actual monetary injury, so federal court wouldn't hear his case. So he's back in the state circuit court, and needs to serve the defendants. The lawyer is going to tell him that there is a problem with the long arm statute not applying to Canada or wherever. Maybe he can serve one person. But maybe it's not going to be worth it because Smallwood engaged in a pissing contest with his opponents rather than mitigating his losses. Anderson will point out to Smallwood that this will not go over well with any impartial judge, and could likely work against Smallwood. Anderson will continue in pointing out that Smallwood has not actually experienced financial injury, which would make any monetary damages unlikely; so obviously Anderson will not be working on contingency.

End of the day, Smallwood comes back empty handed. Anderson pockets some checks off Smallwood's combination of pride of ignorance. Fools and their money soon parted. A cliche in the neo scene.

If I were to receive said cease-and-desist letter I would use it to fashion a rudimentary loincloth to wear while I read this thread.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Tom, if you're serious about all this, I can remove the posts in question that contain all of your personal info. Sometimes people on this site just lose sight of how far things get taken.

I know you're a long time member here, and as another long-time member and Neo fan, I don't like seeing someone publicly derided to the point which you are being here.

I won't argue the facts on display here, and who's libel for what's transpired, but if you are serious I will gladly remove all of the offending posts. I don't want to see you take legal action against anyone here, and I don't want to see anyone here sued or harmed. I want what's best for the community.

Just say the word and I'll purge the posts from this thread.

Sir,I would hope your serious brcause I am very serious in regards to suing due to mental anguish along with misuse of public record for humiliation and mental attacks as well as the libel involved. I have already contacted Mr. Anderson who has agreed to work probono on the case due to the sheer volume of personal attacks and the intentional searching of public records to further push libel and taunting from the personal information discovered, which is public record for consumption only on the websites authorized to hold these legal documents, records or infirmation contained within the websites put in place to maintain legal or personal records of this nature. Everyone involved in a post that has mentally attacked me and even neo-geo.com will be involved and held to legal and financial compensation for the amount of mental anguish a jury or court would decide has been placed upon me. I will tell you this has impacted my well being and I hope your all proud to have beaten me down in such a harsh fashion. The best thing that could happen for those involved would be for this entire thread along with any other personal attracks at me contained anywhere on this forum be removed. Also membership or any piece of information about me be elimated from the site completely as my request was made many days ago. I would not had reacted as I did had the mental anguish been present and the extent this was taken too is even beyond legal boundaries. Everything ever posted containing my name or user id etc has been recorded to ensure accurracy for court records. I know I would never ever consider pushing the boundaries so extremeky as has been the case here. From a legal standpoint This has gone way beyond what it ever should have. My outlandish responses alone should have clearly shown you that you were pushing beyond the scope of the legal system.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Sir,I would hope your serious brcause I am very serious in regards to suing due to mental anguish along with misuse of public record for humiliation and mental attacks as well as the libel involved. I have already contacted Mr. Anderson who has agreed to work probono on the case due to the sheer volume of personal attacks and the intentional searching of public records to further push libel and taunting from the personal information discovered, which is public record for consumption only on the websites authorized to hold these legal documents, records or infirmation contained within the websites put in place to maintain legal or personal records of this nature. Everyone involved in a post that has mentally attacked me and even neo-geo.com will be involved and held to legal and financial compensation for the amount of mental anguish a jury or court would decide has been placed upon me. I will tell you this has impacted my well being and I hope your all proud to have beaten me down in such a harsh fashion. The best thing that could happen for those involved would be for this entire thread along with any other personal attracks at me contained anywhere on this forum be removed. Also membership or any piece of information about me be elimated from the site completely as my request was made many days ago. I would not had reacted as I did had the mental anguish been present and the extent this was taken too is even beyond legal boundaries. Everything ever posted containing my name or user id etc has been recorded to ensure accurracy for court records. I know I would never ever consider pushing the boundaries so extremeky as has been the case here. From a legal standpoint This has gone way beyond what it ever should have. My outlandish responses alone should have clearly shown you that you were pushing beyond the scope of the legal system.

extremeky
extremeky
extremeky

Also...lol mind attacks

you can't be serious. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't keep coming back and acting like an idiot. This wasn't TonK just personally attacking you out of the blue. You continuously came back and acted like a fucking twat and all you had to do to avoid "mental attacks" was to log off ....or fuck just not even return to this thread.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
with the exception of that typo on 'extremely' that was the most lucid and concise thing you have said this whole time (even though i have never seen the words 'mental anguish' used so much in one paragraph).

However, your 'outlandish' responses were done of your own free will and calling someone a 'cunt' and a 'faggot' (or 'fogot' as it were) will not help your case. You got into an argument and you pushed the buttons until you didn't like what you had. Quite frankly, your brash hate speech has caused me severe mental anguish and has been noted for my countersuit.

How about an apology for acting the way that you have acted?

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
How have some people not realised that you can switch a computer off.

It often has a far better outcome than clicking "reply"