Windjammies Tourney Video.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Found this on youtube when browsing, posted late last year. Looked like an amazing time. I would loved to have been here.

This is actually a 3 part video.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
yes yes yes. Love these vids. Just seeing everyone going crazy. love it.

mvgnes

n00b
Windjammers is game is so HYPE! Down here at a local retro game shop we have windjammers tournaments during the retro night events.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dude, that's Ebinsagwa's place, he has cabs there. Looks like a good time. I used to go there before they moved to this new joint.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
That was sweet. I have this in my cab right now, but its not as fun playing the computer. Wish I could get people to play it for a tournament night.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Dude, that's Ebinsagwa's place, he has cabs there. Looks like a good time. I used to go there before they moved to this new joint.

I was wondering if it was someone here. Where is that place located?

If they had a magical drop 3 tourney I would be there if it was within 8 hours.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I remember the first time I went to Game Underground - Bought Contra: Hard Corps complete and mint for $9.99. It serves as a reminder that this hobby has gone retarded in the last 10+ years.

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2
I have been trying to do something like that locally. Hopfully I'll get some interest when I bring my 4 slot to a local retro expo. That look like a good old time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
They wanted 1'500 USD for that T5 Dark Resurrection, lol Then they got one of them ultracades, that shit was awful but by the sounds of it, seems like ebin has been leveling it up a notch, I'm genuinely curious to see what all the fuzz is about.

What's the name of that other arcade that's not far from here that's like Dave & Busters?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Is this the tournament Xavier Woods played in?

**edit** NVM saw him in the video.

@EG the other arcade is called Round 1and it's in Taunton.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah I only saw the first half, he played. The truth is I only put up with some of it 'cause there was some breeder I was paying attention too, she was extra healthy...I think they knew they needed her help and thus kept her right in front of the camera, lol.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
So this tourney was on my cab (and I make a brief appearance in one of the vids :keke:)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
were you guys playing on a Blast? The video of the game looked odd as if not played on low rez, I dunno what that was.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
were you guys playing on a Blast? The video of the game looked odd as if not played on low rez, I dunno what that was.

Yes, it was on a Blast. The capture setup was not mine, so I don't know much more about that.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Looks hype AF. Cant wait to get my hands on this game, my gf still hasnt played it yet. SHE GONNA LEARN....