Will Iori be killed by Ash in KOF2004?

yagami_boy

Kuroko's Training Dummy
According to my KOF research, It might be Mizuchi. I'm not sure if Ash is after Mizuchi for power or he want to pwn Mizuchi's ass?

neo>all

Super nO0b
After all these years i don't think it would be right for iori to be taken out by a newcomer like ash :oh_no:

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
After all these years i don't think it would be right for iori to be taken out by a newcomer like ash :oh_no:

If I had a million dollars everytime someone said the same thing about Ryo and Terry losing to Kyo, Iori, and K'... :lol:

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
YeldellGW said:
If I had a million dollars everytime someone said the same thing about Ryo and Terry losing to Kyo, Iori, and K'... :lol:

Yeah, but a main character being defeated isn't the same as them being killed off.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Hmmmmm if Iori was ever going to die, it would be because of the curse he has (he way to strong to be killed in a fight)-to die young, to bare only one child (since the mother dies after giving birth) and all that other orochi stuff. See, if people had a badge for the right to be an @$$hole and stuff, he'd definitely would have one. I would also be in a bad mood all the time if I had a horrible curse like THAT.

It does seem strange for Ash to defeat the guy(specialy during riot of blood) but there's no doubt that Ash has something different...for some reason he also has flames and for some reason he can take other peoples powers...say...what if those green flames were also stolen?....nah...maybe not.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Don't bump old threads like this, sonny.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
this thread is ancient! I can't believe this got bumpt.

@soulthug- I'm going up to see Sizzla tommorow! :)

...bump...