Wii U system new.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Got this for christmas. Opened it up. Box was thrown out with receipt ( yolo) Never used, game is sealed. 225$ plus 20 shipping. OBO

Sold for 175 shipped :)

Last edited:

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just some helpful advice...

Saying a price then immediately following it with OBO guarantees you will get less than your asking price. If you do not say the price is firm, it's implied that you'll probably haggle, but you really shouldn't haggle with yourself. It's like potentially fucking a woman but then rambling about an ex girlfriend so all you get is an over-the-pants handy. I'm not sure that analogy made sense but I enjoyed writing it.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to derail the thread but I understood your analogy and thought it was quite funny!

GLWTS ObeyMyEgo

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't want it either. I has a weeo alreddy. you want to sell for less than your asking price to move faster, maybe I think you are looking for someone so dum who will pay more?!:oh_no: maybe This is pointless commentary?
Birds-Bees-Promo.jpg

now I'll give some more ''helpful advises''? when selling it helps to be clear whats included- is there hdmi cable. yellow compostite rca one. nintendoland game? sort of hard to see that they get the luigi addon within their mario, but not really:eye:GLWS. its ok to be cleer they get no wiimotes either... but anyone allowed to buy should know everything about videogames anyhow?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
From what I understand it's never been used and everything should be included. Why he opened and thrown away the box but kept the cardboards is one hell of a mystery though.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Didn't think I had to explain what they come with brand new. Since we are on a gaming form. Never heard of a brand new Wii U coming with Wii remotes.
But okay.
Brand new 32gb black Wii u. Official HDMI. Controller stand and charging dock. As well as Super Mario Bros U.

Price is obo because I paid nothing. Was a gift.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
so nothing was lost when the box was tossed then(couldn't remember if mine had an rca cable...). that's very reassuring to your prospective buyers!
the pic on that mario is a little blurry...do you have to download the luigi addon or is it in the disc, I don't really care but interested parties might rather just know than have to research, even if you may cut them a deal and they have inherrent knowledge?

sorry for the trouble. I thought I was being at least slightly constructive(except the first sarcastic part) toward helping it move compared to just telling you what to do?

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Everything is there. I havent opened anything. Not sure if it has a download code. Box didn't say anything. Manuls warranty card. All is there.

I have a white model and my gf thought this was a uograde. Lol I love her. But gaming isn't her thing