Why the hell isn't Hillary Clinton in prison??

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Yes, I am so stupid....I should have also listed conspiracy websites, homophobic blogs, Fox news written posts and video feeds, or maybe a racist trump supporter that lives next door. I am sure I missed some...hopefully your response will be more creative and constructive next time.

Why not get it straight from the horse's email server instead?
I'm sure that her involvement in Syria and helping create the refugee crisis in Europe is exactly what every good Democrat voter wanted.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...ght-overthrow-of-syrias-assad/article/2586300
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It amazes me how republicans have successfully been able to convince people to vote against their own interests by wrapping their agenda in conservative principles, gun laws, abortion, and military expansion. Fox says hillary is evil....people just regurgitate what they hear on TV.

You talk as if the democrats don't do the exact same thing. You're funny.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I don't have a list of them, but the emails are searchable.

I just put in "Syria" and "Libya" and started reading.
Put in whatever you fancy to search and enjoy the geopolitical drama.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That is funny....I never mentioned democrats nor did I infer they are any better or worse.

It can be inferred from your post that you believe that republicans are somehow slimier than dems which is just not true. They both use their own talking points to draw people to themselves, who are then used for votes and spit back out.

Wyeth

n00b
It can be inferred from your post that you believe that republicans are somehow slimier than dems which is just not true. They both use their own talking points to draw people to themselves, who are then used for votes and spit back out.

Yeah, I think it would be better to not infer.

I don't have a list of them, but the emails are searchable.

I just put in "Syria" and "Libya" and started reading.
Put in whatever you fancy to search and enjoy the geopolitical drama.

Ok, I will check it out tonight...you made it much more exciting with the "geopolitical drama" statement

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
C'mon man.. Infowars video is in that shit. That site is about as credible as the onion.

It's just ONE fucking article lol, there's endless articles on this, Hubbel doesn't even comment rather than deny. Just look a the pictures man. I'm not gonna bother spending time on this shit :lolz:.

Last edited: