Why haven't I been accepted yet?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
formal request to have this thread (+OP and boyfriend/alter ego) moved to The Hyphen.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
wpid-judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg

I love this place.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This is a case where Joe8 would have been a better answer.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I should probably stop checking people's visitor messages when I'm at work...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I've been on the forum for about a month...a friend of mine, on here, was accepted in a matter of days...why?

If you have to beg for acceptance on an internet message forum, I would highly recommend you reconsider your priorities in life. Not trying to be mean or anything, but go outside, make some friends, and live life while you can.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
If you spent a total of 10 minutes on these forums, you would have known the reaction you'd get here.

TheWizard

n00b
If you have to beg for acceptance on an internet message forum, I would highly recommend you reconsider your priorities in life. Not trying to be mean or anything, but go outside, make some friends, and live life while you can.

If by beg, you mean ask. And, other than these past like, 2 posts, I haven't been on here in weeks. And, you've been on here for 10 years...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
If by beg, you mean ask. And, other than these past like, 2 posts, I haven't been on here in weeks. And, you've been on here for 10 years...

Asking is just a roundabout way of begging. If you have to ask for it, you're doing it wrong. Contribute in a meaningful way and earn acceptance. If you don't feel welcome here, then peruse other message forums.

Additionally, worrying about what an internet message board thinks of you, particularly one that you've only been on for a few weeks, is a troubling sign of personal insecurity. Go out in the world, make some friends, and have a social life. You'll find its far more satisfying.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
rygee does make a point, don't worry about what the internet thinks of you. Just do what you can to contribute, introduce yourself, show off your collection, get involved in other peoples' post but be respectful to others.

don't beg for acceptance, earn it!

i'm still a newbie around here but I think i'm doing ok when it comes to contributing and getting myself known and expressing my opinion on certain topics. I've had no issues so far, and I hope it stays that way :)

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
While we're at it, a VERY credible source tells me there is going to be a new KOF, Lastblade 3 and Garou 2.

I don't want to out him on here like some fucking noob trying to get accepted, so would anyone like to guess my source on these [very] credible rumors?

HINT: His userID rhymes with "Mehguy".