Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Well there go all the theories about who attacked the village and if it really was Arya.

Anyway, I really have no clue what it is with Jaqen and why he trained Arya. What is his endgame?

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
The whole no name/no one thing is so dumb in retrospect. Arya could have gone to any dojo for her training.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm becoming detached from the show and the story, which I'm annoyed about. It's all just gratuitous blood and tits for me now. The drama and story is gone, I just want to watch people getting fucked up.

The show will end and it will be a cancerous, black lung in comparison to the epic sword and sorcery political drama it set out to be.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Well there go all the theories about who attacked the village and if it really was Arya.

Anyway, I really have no clue what it is with Jaqen and why he trained Arya. What is his endgame?

Yeah Arya story was a let down to me, apparently she is made out of teflon in her stomach region.
I think her going to the faceless man initially was due to her running away from who she was, her leaving now signifies she knows who she is and is owning it. I think the faceless man realized this the whole time and truly was happy to see her alive. I just wish the way it all went down was a bit different, but she is def a tough girl, cunning and sly.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I'm becoming detached from the show and the story, which I'm annoyed about. It's all just gratuitous blood and tits for me now. The drama and story is gone, I just want to watch people getting fucked up.

The show will end and it will be a cancerous, black lung in comparison to the epic sword and sorcery political drama it set out to be.

Tits 'n Dragons, bud.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow seem like a whole waste of fucking time w/ the faceless man with Arya...What was the point of it? Her being trained to be Zatoichi? 2 fucking seasons wow

Tommen is a dumb fuck...Seriously no more trial by combat, no more cleganebowl. I dont get why he would do this...Does he not know his mom will end up losing, that means he would be recognize as a product of incest & no rights to be the king...Im guessing Maragerie has something up here sleeves or people in GOT are just dumb.

Just when Blackfish comes back he goes out so anticlimactic...im hoping off screen death for possible return. I like the Jamie & Briean scenes.

Tyrion has been shit for the last two season, that whole joke scene was way too long, it belongs in some kind of webisode type & that time should have been used for something else.

The hound was fucking awesome, has been my fav character. Im hoping he becomes the antihero & redeem himself by joining the Brotherhood Without Banners. Im really glad they weren't the ones responsible for killing Al Swarengen little peaceful cult Amish group.

Previews for next week look so good. Child Whisperer Onion Knight will find out what happen to Shireen...The Snow storm looks awesome,but looks like they telegraph the ending. Looking like Little Finger w/ Vale will come save the day. A crazy fucked up thing would be Little Finger coming but to help the Boltons. HOw fucked up would that be.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Yeah Arya story was a let down to me, apparently she is made out of teflon in her stomach region.
I think her going to the faceless man initially was due to her running away from who she was, her leaving now signifies she knows who she is and is owning it. I think the faceless man realized this the whole time and truly was happy to see her alive. I just wish the way it all went down was a bit different, but she is def a tough girl, cunning and sly.

And now to tackle that list...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Im just hoping Ramsay and Jon buck next episode.

I still have no clue whats going on with arya. Unless she can make her own masks i dont see how all that training is going to help.

My guess is ahe will arrive home just in time to save Jon's ass from ramsay. Prolly stab him from behind while he draws back his sword to slay Jon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

If you want a great tv show that has great writing, watch Spartacus.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Spoilers from a trusted leaker on Reddit for the next two episodes. Must have had some merit since the original post was locked and the content removed, but the items are still viewable on his profile. Read at your own peril.

Spoiler:
Ramsey is taken prisoner by Jon rather than being killed after the battle.

Riccon dies after Ramsey releases him over to the Starks before the battle begins. Ramsey plays arrow chicken with him and shoots single arrows as he runs towards Jon. Jon rides to him and just as he's about to nab him, an arrow hits him.

King Tommen dies. Cause wasn't listed.

More people die in episode 10 than in episode 9. Its hinted that its because Cersei releases the wildfire on Kings Landing in revenge. Not mentioned if its before or after Tommen dies, or if its the cause of his demise.

Take them with whatever grains of salt you prefer.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am guessing about
Spoiler:
Cersei unleashing wild fire and end up killing the faith militants along with Tommen as well. I guess we will see Arya killing Cersei next season.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
The whole Arya / man without a face thing seems to have been a waste of time. Blackfish's demise was rushed and the way the seige 'resolved itself' was pretty poor (unless they plan on bringing him back, which with the supposed death being offscreen is a possibility).
Meereen scenes were lame, the jokes scene was pretty dire.
As for the spoilers these seem credible to me, especially regarding Tommen.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tommen's death was already foreshadowed from the witch's prophecy scene in the earlier season. I love the idea of Cersei going where the mad king tried to go before Kingslayer stopped him. It's great writing.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Tommen's death was already foreshadowed from the witch's prophecy scene in the earlier season. I love the idea of Cersei going where the mad king tried to go before Kingslayer stopped him. It's great writing.

It also kind of ties in with the conversation about Cersei Kingslayer was having with that prisoner he later released.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Last night's episode was fucking epic. I really enjoyed it.

Jon Snow murdered so many Bolton men in that fight.

First perfect episode in a long time.

This is the episode they submitted to the Emmys for consideration.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
*ahem*

Where the hell was Ghost.

Other than that it was very satisfying. Especially the pummeling Jon gave Ramsay.

As much as I hate how the show doesn't understand the source material, this is one I'm giving a pass.

I believe that in both the books and in the show, Ghost is going to mean something very important to Jon's progression as a character. Ghost needs to be there for some big event later.

But the way the battle was structured, and given how they've handled Ghost up to this point, and given the narrative elements of Ramsay using a bow and whatnot, the showrunners probably felt Ghost showing up in that fight and surviving, given how the Dire Wolves have been handled to this point, might have stretched credibility too much.

Hence, he needed to not be there.

Again, I HATE that Ghost isn't a more intrinsic element of Jon's story like he is in the books, but I believe they made the right call with this one.

RE: Feel Good.

It's about fucking time.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Last night's episode was fucking epic. I really enjoyed it.

Jon Snow murdered so many Bolton men in that fight.

First perfect episode in a long time.

This is the episode they submitted to the Emmys for consideration.

Pretty much a perfect episode. The battle sequence was brilliant and I loved how Ramsey Bolton finally got what he had coming for a long time.
GoT is truly an amazing show.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Got a little misty when the giant died. I loved those guys. Even when they were the bad guys. One giant was like 100 normal soldiers. So much awesome.