Why Fatal Fury 3?

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
I always dream I'm playing Fatal Fury 3 (AES), then wake up in a cold sweat. Not FF2 or FFS, always FF3. But what does it all mean?

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It means that ChonRei is never showing up.
Never.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I always dream I'm playing Fatal Fury 3 (AES), then wake up in a cold sweat. Not FF2 or FFS, always FF3. But what does it all mean?

It's the toughest part regarding the CPU AI & Geese makes his comeback here, too. Having finally an emphasis on its storyline, this part could be considered the most immersive one, hence your vivid nightmares. Just some frenzied speculations...

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
maybe you are a conversion master and the picture of the sacrificed carts of FF3 follow you in your dreams

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
it means you need to see a shrink.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

maybe it's a sign.try convincing people how much better fatal fury 3 is than super street fighter 2 and see what happens.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
FF3 is a splendid game, and also a victim of KOF95.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I don't like fatal fury 1, 2, or special. But I love 3. Just played it a few days ago. I don't know why, but it's just damn good.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Sometimes I power up the game just to watch the intro, then I turn it off shortly after.

N-G forum moto right here. :lolz:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury 3 game play holds up and it's predecessors don't.
BB

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
I actually think its the best fatal fury. It's got all the story, maps and dialogue and it feels like the most complete game to me and the game play is good too.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
ACCIDENT!

Oh, don't forget it's got the best win quotes as well.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I always picture Geese's feet slamming on the desk.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I always picture Geese's feet slamming on the desk.

tumblr_nhsekh3VxX1skasmxo2_r2_500.gif

Newsdee

Rugal's Thug
FF3 is next on my AES wishlist. Had it on PC and Neo CD but always itched to get the original :) the story is a nice touch altough I have a soft spot for Special because of arcade memories. The Duck King stage was mind blowing when you only had an early 90s PC at home!

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I actually think its the best fatal fury. It's got all the story, maps and dialogue and it feels like the most complete game to me and the game play is good too.
Fatal Fury 3 has some of the best backgrounds of any Fatal Fury game (at least, if it's played on an RGB monitor). Gameplay is good, but maybe a little clunky, and later Real Bout games have more characters. Fatal Fury 3 is actually a Real Bout game, at least in terms of its graphics and gameplay style.

Last edited: