why do most of the turbo duo games suck?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
PC Engine TurboGrafx has more fun games than the NEO•GEO by far IMO. At least if you’re a shooter nut like me...

I enjoy the PCE shmups more than the Genesis ones, but the Genesis is also a very solid shmup machine. As a self-professed "shooter nut", you should check it out.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I enjoy the PCE shmups more than the Genesis ones, but the Genesis is also a very solid shmup machine. As a self-professed "shooter nut", you should check it out.

I have two model 1s... a VA1 jpn and VA6 US with s vid, region, and overclock switch.. just need an everdrive for them... twinkle tale looks like a nice game...

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I have two model 1s... a VA1 jpn and VA6 US with s vid, region, and overclock switch.. just need an everdrive for them... twinkle tale looks like a nice game...

rot can get away with incessant ellipses, you can't.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I think the reason most TG16 games suck is that TG16 library does not include the holy grail of game dev and design that is Super Mario Bros. I think we can all agree that all consoles and games not produced by Nintendo are garbage.

I prefer a nice easy game for all ages myself. Something along the lines of Mario Party, Mario Soccer, or Mario Kart. The less challenging and original the better.

Also the games must be extremely polished with only the highest production values. Cause we all know nothing good comes unless you spend wads of money making it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Why do most turbo grafx games not have as good graphics as Neo Geo games? I think the programmers were lazy and not very educated in making good graphics games. The only exception is China Warrior of course which l sometimes got confused for Art of fighting it was so beautiful

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Why do most turbo grafx games not have as good graphics as Neo Geo games? I think the programmers were lazy and not very educated in making good graphics games. The only exception is China Warrior of course which l sometimes got confused for Art of fighting it was so beautiful

TG16 could have been the perfect system if it got Mortal Kombat with the blood code. Sega was the only company that got real version of Mortal Kombat. I think there's a super secret blood code for the SNES but you have to be a Nintendo employee to know it. The Neo Geo sucks since it doesn't have SFII nor MK

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It could've been the perfect system if they waited another year or so and just released the SuperGrafx as the PC Engine instead, and included a dedicated sound chip. Then they should've marketed it right and got it into stores in the US and Europe.

David Medina (nintega/agetnin/voivodian83/the_cassette_lord/The goblin with Down Syndrome/whatever the fuck he likes to call himself) likes to puff his chest all over social media about how hes a "real gamer" and likes to call places like neo-geo.com "cesspools" and how everyone there think they're better than everyone else. He's also a HUGE Nightwolve fan, if that tells you anything.

He likes to talk shit, but when its comes for you to respond, he's already deleted all of his posts, and/or blocked you, so it looks like he got the last word. This might be something for the mods to look out for, as he'll go on a res0-style tear and just go deleting posts like a scorched earth campaign.

A few days ago, hes on FB saying how he now wants to get into PCB's (GG starting to buy PCB's in 2019, BTW), then mysteriously this "Theo Dibiase" shows up, spamming shit up to get market access.

:mr_t: good to see youre still around, bud. everyone needs a break.

You're such a woman.

Only an idiot would say the PCE sucks. It's abilities at a hardware level are impressive and in the right hands it sings beautifully just like all the others (NES, SNES, Genny). Whether or not you like her songs is completely subjective but denying her ability is retarded.

Well I've been lurking here for about a month now and so far this place makes the metalheads on the metal music groups on Facebook seem like rocket scientists in comparison.