Why did Savage Reign never catch on

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I will admit, post #8 was informative, assuming the info is true of course. It explains a lot, and would have been my guess.

What did the wild weatherman predict during his 5 day forecast?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
HPMAN made a much better version than what I did. Mine only worked on MV1C/1B systems, but his was able to work on home system as well. After he released his I scrapped mine, I was pretty unhappy with the design/layout of it.
Are there any resources on it? I would even try to make one myself...

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
HPMAN made a much better version than what I did. Mine only worked on MV1C/1B systems, but his was able to work on home system as well. After he released his I scrapped mine, I was pretty unhappy with the design/layout of it.

Yeah I was reading back through your build thread. I dont see anything on his adapter after that point though. Not sure if he kept making them or what the requirements were to use one. Would be pretty awesome to play some 4 player kizuna though =)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Bubz is surely interested, he mentioned it recently.
I was not sure why one would Need it when there is no simultaneous Play and you could just "hot seat" the Controller, but trying that today with some pals revealed playing with 4 ppl would benefit from an Adapter ;)

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=NEO-FTC1B_board

It's been on the devwiki for a few years now.

EDIT:

Earlier this year I started working on my old design again. I was planning on making myself a new one... If people are interested, I can have a few printed out.

Would it still only work on a MV1B/C? I would be interested if I could play on my blast with 2 aes controllers to make a total of 4(I have a 2 slot board though).

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Would it still only work on a MV1B/C? I would be interested if I could play on my blast with 2 aes controllers to make a total of 4(I have a 2 slot board though).

It could work with a 2 slot, but you may have to tap 2 pins on an IC. I haven't figured out how to hook it through controller ports, but honestly I haven't tried all that much.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This is a pretty good and unique General Discussion thread

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is a pretty good and unique General Discussion thread

I enjoyed it, just as I enjoy the Leo one. For every five trolling threads we usually lol at, we should take on at least one, which has that old school vibe with. We may stay here for the former, but came initially for the latter.