Who's your favorite Big Man?

Mike Tham

n00b
I wouldn't consider Heavy D! a big man. The most powerful big man would be Goro, hands down. I was excited whenI heard about CvsSNK because I wanted to use Goro and kill all the Ryus and Kens. Goro's speed and range would make the fireball+dp game obsolete.

The coolest big guy would be Alex. Like Goro he has other moves besides throws. If only they'd give him a better storyline and put him in cvssnk. Alex is the best replacement for ryu.

kantboy

New Challenger
Big men. My faves in fight games.

Zangief Raiden (WA)
Honda Goro
Alex Temjin
Hugo Chang

honorable mention Marstorious, that guy would be awesome in a good game, you have to love his sideways DDT.

Mike Tham

n00b
hhhmmm, forgot about Chang. He's the only big guy I use in 98. Chang is good when ppl are afraid of him and make stupid mistakes. However, against ppl who know Chang, he's hard to use.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Shit! Forgot about Krauser... I think a lot of people forgot him because he doesn't play like a big man (Zangief, Birdie, Raiden) He has his own cool style.... one of my faves also...

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Kantboy, cool of you to point out the very underated Marstorious. Yes, while he hasn't appeared in the greatest of fighting games, he's a helluva character. In his picture, he is biting on a chain for gawd sakes!!! Biting a fucking chain!! Good gracious...

Also, he just looked so cool. Like if he was one of the ancient greek Gods... remember Marstorious's stage from the original Fighter's History? One of my favorites of all time.

In the background was some water ponds and there were Greek-like statues all around the ponds... beautiful stage.
I hope Marstorious somehow comes back. He has so much potential. His Double German was always tight.

Pollyanna

n00b
Alex is pretty cool for a big guy. (I love his "losah!")
But...
I guess the prize goes to Sodom for me. I mean, his terrible Japanese is awesome. Shame they couldn't translate it. I'll never get sick of "Die job death car!" and "Go shoes, show summer!"
I usually don't use big people, though...

O

Omega

Nobody said Wolfgang Krauser??? Amazing.

Capcom Series - Sagat he is big or E. Honda he is also living large

SNK Big Men - Wolfgang Krauser... awesome big man

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
<STRONG>to rain:Where that pic of vega and cammy from?Alpha 3?Which ending?</STRONG>

Yeah, its from Alpha 3 in Vega's ending.... He decides to spare Cammy's life so he has someone beautiful and powerful to fight with. Its possibly my favourite Vega image of all time, The first time I saw it I was like *Wow*

BooBoo

New Challenger
HAs anyone mentioned Shigen yet, from LB2? Now that guy had some power moves, hehe.

He sounded cool, too, half of the time, he sounded like he was saying "BOOYEAH"...