Who's NOT had a Birthday thread.... AND...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Kernow made me a bday thread once - and that is a BIG deal since Kernow hates everyone. Ya'll wish Kernow made you a bday thread.

Oh and this one time on my bday I made a thread in the suggestions forum once - suggesting that someone should make me a bday thread. That worked well.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

Speak for yourself, I'm getting more awesome all the time.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Lol, didn't know I could go 35 inches deep. She's impressive.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Some years I get a b-day thread, some years I don't (and, to be fair, the times when I didn't were probably years when I wasn't posting much). I appreciate the gesture, but it's not the end of the world to me if it doesn't happen either. I'd say that most individuals who post on a fairly regular basis get a birthday thread. Besides, if nothing else, like a lot of forums, the Neo-Geo.com site itself automatically sends you a Happy Birthday e-mail every year, so, there's always that.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
never gotten one... although XX said happy bday to me on my wall one year, that was nice!