Who's made collection videos on YouTube ?

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
I'm thinking of making a you tube collection video at some point and would like to know if any of you guys have made one? Would be nice to put a face behind your names

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I thought about doing it for insurance purposes, but honestly I dont want anyone knowing the full extent of my collection and broadcasting it on youtube seems like im giving people who want to rip me off a shopping list.....

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
You should make a room tour... I always enjoy watching them :)

I've made one, my rooms changed quite a lot so good to watch back to see how my games rooms progressed.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I enjoy watching them, as well. And I don't really think there's much chance of someone watching your gameroom tour video on YouTube and tracking you down, traveling to your house, and robbing you. That seems a tad bit paranoid.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
I like watching the NeoGeo collection videos also and some are from members on this site some mention the forum so there's quit a few on youtube from members
There hasn't been to many new vids lately like the unboxing videos i enjoy those the most

DvdXploitr

Quiz Detective
I would make a video collection....but I think you gotta have more than Fatal Fury Special to have a collection.....but on the bright-side, I am getting better at the game since its the only one I have to play (but I do use MAME for games I don't have...yet)

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
I like watching the NeoGeo collection videos also and some are from members on this site some mention the forum so there's quit a few on youtube from members
There hasn't been to many new vids lately like the unboxing videos i enjoy those the most

i know there are members on here who have made collection videos which is why i asked! i have watched quite a few on you tube and some member collections are very nice, never nothing like 8mans but still very nice. i will get round to doing one but never seems the right time or never have the time. i think we should all find the time to do this though! pick-ups, collections or any general chat about neo

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
I'm more concerned with the meth heads that live in my city. Anyone willing to come cross country for my games is a idiot. Meth heads in town on the other hand wouldn't have a hard time finding me around town at a game shop or setting up a C.list buy and not "show up" then follow me home. Call me paranoid but home invasions that are fueled by junkies having withdraws around here are not that uncommon. That's why video games are my second passion, My first passion is the second amendment! :drool_2:

I enjoy watching them, as well. And I don't really think there's much chance of someone watching your gameroom tour video on YouTube and tracking you down, traveling to your house, and robbing you. That seems a tad bit paranoid.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
i know there are members on here who have made collection videos which is why i asked! i have watched quite a few on you tube and some member collections are very nice, never nothing like 8mans but still very nice. i will get round to doing one but never seems the right time or never have the time. i think we should all find the time to do this though! pick-ups, collections or any general chat about neo

I will be looking forward to that and i wouldn't mind doing that myself i get some stuff in every couple of weeks or so but no camera but the one on my phone

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I'm more concerned with the meth heads that live in my city. Anyone willing to come cross country for my games is a idiot. Meth heads in town on the other hand wouldn't have a hard time finding me around town at a game shop or setting up a C.list buy and not "show up" then follow me home. Call me paranoid but home invasions that are fueled by junkies having withdraws around here are not that uncommon. That's why video games are my second passion, My first passion is the second amendment! :drool_2:

Haha. I had no idea that was such a big problem in Oregon (or possibly just in Salem). I can definitely understand the Craigslist paranoia. I'm always leery when I go to buy something from someone I don't know. I always take a friend.