who's excited that pavement are reuniting?

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
for real this time - check pitchfork or rolling stone or google, they've got at least one show confirmed for next year and there'll apparently be a world tour. no new album or anything but there'll at least be the first chances since 1999 to see them.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
It's pretty cool if it's true. I used to dig these guys growing up.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I know who they are, but I never really listened to them all that much. Not because they weren't good, but because at the time I just wasn't into their sound. Times have changed though... I think this will urge me to revisit them as my taste in music has altered considerably over the years.

I didn't even know they split up. I have some old friends that would be quite happy to hear news of them reuniting. Hopefully they'll do something new in the future.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
for real this time - check pitchfork or rolling stone or google, they've got at least one show confirmed for next year and there'll apparently be a world tour. no new album or anything but there'll at least be the first chances since 1999 to see them.
I like some of their songs. It would be good if they could come to Australia. My favorite songs are:
Carrot Rope
Cut Your Hair
In the Mouth A Desert
Range Life