Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
It was a retort. Don't troll me.

game.com

Lmfao

Don't troll me bro!

Edi: I don't get why the game.com is like your ace in the hole with me. I won a fucking raffle and then made a well received video that brought some lulz and was a generally good contribution. I haven't played it since, because it's fucked.

Anyway. You're obviously scraping the bottom and not trying to acknowledge that your large orange faggot overlord is already flailing and falling appart.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Lmfao

Don't troll me bro!

Edi: I don't get why the game.com is like your ace in the hole with me. I won a fucking raffle and then made a well received video that brought some lulz and was a generally good contribution. I haven't played it since, because it's fucked.

Anyway. You're obviously scraping the bottom and not trying to acknowledge that your large orange faggot overlord is already flailing and falling appart.

game.com

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha, I ain't defeated AT ALL. Trump won. Who's whining about every little thing he does? Hilltards like you are.
So do me a favor and crawl back into George Soros safe space and play your game.com.

You reply to everything I write. Make threads about me hammering away in anger on your cell phone. You're easy money. God I'd love to see you at a gaming meet up. I'd toss your shit free in probably most of the games you think you're good at. I'm not even convinced you know what a neo-geo is.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Spoiler:
VWr6I.gif

EG would be upset if that happened to him.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Haha, I ain't defeated AT ALL. Trump won. Who's whining about every little thing he does? Hilltards like you are.
So do me a favor and crawl back into George Soros safe space and play your game.com.

You reply to everything I write. Make threads about me hammering away in anger on your cell phone. You're easy money. God I'd love to see you at a gaming meet up. I'd toss your shit free in probably most of the games you think you're good at. I'm not even convinced you know what a neo-geo is.

:lol:

Marek

Banned

You'll beat me in video games. I don't know what a neo geo is.

Hahahahahajajahahaha

Edit: you also respond to everything I post. Faggot status confirmed.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It's always EVERYONE else's fault but the person who lost.

ohshiiiiit.jpg

C'mon Poppy. First to five in 3rd strike or ST. I'll do any KOF also. You like KOF right? You know what KOF is? C'mon. Show all of ng.com how simple minded I am. I'll name the lobby game.com

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Dude, chill out. Your boyfriend won the election. Why are you acting butthurt?

Marek

Banned
It's always EVERYONE else's fault but the person who lost.

View attachment 40586

C'mon Poppy. First to five in 3rd strike or ST. I'll do any KOF also. You like KOF right? You know what KOF is? C'mon. Show all of ng.com how simple minded I am. I'll name the lobby game.com

Are you kidding me? Settle things with a llittle aggro video gaming?

:lolz:

The fact that you even think that I consider myself a hot shit fighting gamer is hilarious.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dude, chill out. Your boyfriend won the election. Why are you acting butthurt?

Butthurt? Over what? Being called a fag, a jew and other childish stuff? From someone who claims to despise racism? I didn't start any of that stuff. Why all of a sudden are you turning on things now? You were right there with us the entire time bashing on Hillary. Now you're gonna troll me? What field is that coming from?

Also, if Trump was my boyfriend IRL I'd be a very fashionably gay man.

Are you kidding me? Settle things with a llittle aggro video gaming?

:lolz:

The fact that you even think that I consider myself a hot shit fighting gamer is hilarious.

I don't think you're good at anything but saying the word 'faggot' to be entirely honest. Nice back down pivot. To quote my friend dontae. 'Nigga, are you afraid to press start?'

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
lolol

Backdown pivot? You're going full kernow with the "I can beat you at video games. I never see you talk about the neo" route.

Its been years since I saw that classic war room technique. You've really got my balls to the fire now! :lolz:

edit: That whole post is cringeworthy. "Bro you were right there with us trashing HIllary? Now wheres this coming from??" hahahaha

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Kernow was awesome. What's wrong with kernow?
Bro, you've made two threads dedicated to me.

Marek

Banned
I made a legendary thread in honor of kernow which I bump every few months. You should be happy I make threads to troll you!

I like kernow a lot more than I ever liked you, but he used to use the "you don't even talk about the neo" card when he was getting owned and trolled hard.

It was gay and butthurt when he did it and nothing has changed with your interpretation.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You are a character.
I talked to Kernow some time back on arcadeotaku. That site is always a blast when i'm restoring stuff. Look, that game bait shit was sort of lame. I admit it. It's all good.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
whatever happened to kernow did he become a mod at kotaku

he was PISSED when Rot became mod :keke:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Real men settle differences on the street. Not remoting in to each others computers from their paren't basements.