who wants to watch Demolition Man together on XBL/Netflix?!

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
question in the topic...who wants to watch this awsome movie with me and chat about it on Netflix?

btw, how many ppl can you watch with on there? 4?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
question in the topic...who wants to watch this awsome movie with me and chat about it on Netflix?

btw, how many ppl can you watch with on there? 4?

Interesting..

Will there ever be a good quality transfer of this film released? I still have it on Laserdisc, the DVD is full of shit.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I think you can only watch with three other people if the number of seats in the theater are any indication.

I recently watched Thankskilling with a friend. They've really improved the friend watching thing. You can change the screen between the theater view and the full-screen/letterbox view and you can actually fast forward and rewind now.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
I would have joined you if I had a 360. For some odd reason, I have a special place in my heart for that movie, lol.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
@ smokehouse & subcons: does this mean you guys are down to watch it with me?

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I too enjoy this movie, can't use netflix as I'm in canada but I was surprised to see other people enjoy this one, kinda assumed it was just a generic early 90's action movie that has been forgotten. But I always thought of it as more, if only for the humor.....tacobell....lol

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I would actually do this. We should make it a regular thing.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
WIsh I could, i love demoman.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
I would actually do this. We should make it a regular thing.

agreed, i've done this once before with Magician when he still had his netflix, we watched (at my suggestion) this super shitty kung fu action movie. netflix has From Dusk Til Dawn on it too, but for some odd reason they dont allow watching with a party for it and a bunch of other good movies.

so hit me up on XBL Buro. :D

Last edited: