Who the hell spends $30K a month...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fuck if I spent 30k on wine I'd never need to buy wine again.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That would buy you a hell of a lot of boxed wine at Walmart.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i love a lot of depp's movies, but he's become just some looney, hipster man child. needs to act his age.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I see Nicholas cage style taking on any movie that pays type of work in his future.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They claim he spent more than $75m (£59.6m) on 14 homes and $3m (£2.4m) blasting author Hunter S Thompson's ashes out of a cannon.

LMAO

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
To be fair, the cannon thing was in keeping with HST's explicitly stated wishes.

Marek

Banned
I see Nicholas cage style taking on any movie that pays type of work in his future.

Ah, I take it you've seen Depp's cologne commercial

It's the gayest thing I've seen an ostensibly straight man do since 80s hair metal.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I always love these peeps into uber-celeb lifestyles, I gets so insanely out of control. It reminds me of this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ays-Sir-Elton-after-293000-florists-bill.html

Over $300K in under 2 years on fresh flowers...fucking flowers. In under 2 years, that goofball spent more $$ than some make in a decade and on nothing but flowers.

So many of these superstars are just miles away from reality.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You cant take the money with you when you're dead!

These fuckers make a shit ton, probably wipe their assess with Benjamins. His mistake was getting married but another Pirates is coming out this year, which he probably made another 50million acting like a gay drunk. 30K on wine doesn't seem that excessive especially if he has gatherings.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Ah, I take it you've seen Depp's cologne commercial

It's the gayest thing I've seen an ostensibly straight man do since 80s hair metal.
Gotta get me some of that sauvage.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
You cant take the money with you when you're dead!

These fuckers make a shit ton, probably wipe their assess with Benjamins. His mistake was getting married but another Pirates is coming out this year, which he probably made another 50million acting like a gay drunk. 30K on wine doesn't seem that excessive especially if he has gatherings.

Pretty much this. If you are making millions, spending this kind of cash on drink is next to nothing.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
phpt7jraphwddug9n549.jpg

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I could spend that much a month on whiskey no problem if I actually had money

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I could spend that much a month on whiskey no problem if I actually had money

the only reason you dont is because you already have $30k/month earmarked for your taco budget.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
the only reason you dont is because you already have $30k/month earmarked for your taco budget.

Gotta take care of those priorities

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Pretty much this. If you are making millions, spending this kind of cash on drink is next to nothing.

at $5 a bottle of red that's 6000 bottles. You could have 12 gatherings a year of 500 people each, all drinking a bottle to themselves.

It would last me, on an average of 2 bottles a week, roughly 57 years.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
at $5 a bottle of red that's 6000 bottles. You could have 12 gatherings a year of 500 people each, all drinking a bottle to themselves.

It would last me, on an average of 2 bottles a week, roughly 57 years.
I work for Dan Murphys, we just had some rich twat drop 320k on a complete set of Grange.

People are fucked.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I work for Dan Murphys, we just had some rich twat drop 320k on a complete set of Grange.

People are fucked.

You work for the greatest establishment ever conceived, I was practically forced into a dan murphys membership card and I don't get squat of a discount for buying german wheat beer. How the FUCK do they expect me to keep this up? aye? fuark mate this is a cobbas nightmare.

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
You work for the greatest establishment ever conceived, I was practically forced into a dan murphys membership card and I don't get squat of a discount for buying german wheat beer. How the FUCK do they expect me to keep this up? aye? fuark mate this is a cobbas nightmare.
You got conned into horseshit. You a Melbourne lad? I'll hook you up.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Of that $30k wine bill, how much went to the dogs?

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Spending those millions must have really made him SO happy. :D

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
When you're that rich, $30k a month is a drop in the bucket.

This isn't nearly as absurd as Amare Stoudamire's wine baths. Like, actual bathing in a huge tub of wine.