who is the best looking female in the kof series

Q

qube

uuummm....I don't know...there's got to be a KOF female character that I like....aahh...nope....maybe not...nevermind annoyed

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
King - just needs to get a diff set of clothes, if you've ever seen her clothes get torn in kof 94, then ya know what i mean

Angel - w0w

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Angel is the best looking in character art...her sprite however is a different story..they need to draw a whole new standing animation for her...

Q

qube

Orochi_Flava:
Angel is the best looking in character art...her sprite however is a different story..they need to draw a whole new standing animation for her...
Why, what's wrong with her standing animation? mad_2

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Orochi_Flava:
It's badly drawn!!! They could have made her look way better than Mai!

Q

qube

Orochi_Flava:
Orochi_Flava:
It's badly drawn!!! They could have made her look way better than Mai!
Ya think? As far as being pixelated or detail? I never really though of Angels sprite as being that bad spock

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
It's pixelated, her position is badly drawn and well...she just looks ugly. I think it's a shame since they always have her promo art look great.

I'm also not happy with how weird O. Yashiro looks in 02..he has the head of an ape.

Q

qube

Orochi_Flava:
It's pixelated, her position is badly drawn and well...she just looks ugly. I think it's a shame since they always have her promo art look great.

I'm also not happy with how weird O. Yashiro looks in 02..he has the head of an ape.
I guess I can understand not likeing her angle, that weird 3/4 angle front shot. But the pixelation never really bothered me that much. After all, with KOF you get used to the pixelated characters wink At least it isn't as bad as CvS2 where the characters are in a much lower resolution than the backgrounds oh_no

The only problem with the Angel sprite that I have ever really had is that her boots are a little bit too big for my taste. But I love her none the less :)

As far as O. Yashiro goes, yeah his head is a little meaty! LOL :D

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Regular Yashiro used to look like the OG PIMP back in 98. The new sprite makes him look like a Planet of the apes reject..lol

Imagine how Angel would look drawn in mai's standing animation... hmmm

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Mai

prefer her 94-95 sprites animations but she still looks the best in the other kofs as well

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Orochi_Flava:

Imagine how Angel would look drawn in mai's standing animation... hmmm
I like her reg standing animation as it is

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Sancho:
Vanessa drool_2

King

Mai

Angel
Good choice, but i would go for:

King *looks like my babe...*

Vanessa

Mai *what a sweetheart...*

Blue Mary

Angel

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I like strong women, Leona and Vanessa are my favorites.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I can't choose between Vanessa, Angel, Kasumi, Vice, Mature, Shermie or King drool

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
wink My favourite ones are :
1.Mai
2.Yuri
3.Athena
4.Blue Mary
5.Mature

i love them ALL !!! glee