Who has more than 1 TV in their room?

RastafaJones

Super Sidekicks 2
I'm just talking about in your own room not your whole house. I have 3. I currently use 2 which are side by side. The other is unplugged on the side as an extra if I wanted to use it. How about you.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
RastafaJones said:
I'm just talking about in your own room not your whole house. I have 3. I currently use 2 which are side by side. The other is unplugged on the side as an extra if I wanted to use it. How about you.
I currently have 2 with one just being an extra, Mr. "I Live In My Bungholio."

DoNuT kInG

Quiz Detective
i got one. but when i had me and my friends shoved in 2 extra TV's and PS2's and each PS2 played a different game. it made my room sorta turn into a mini arcade.

WICKED!:buttrock:

PS: is there a custom AV cable made where instead of there only being 1 TV you can shove it into there is 2. like in the arcades where there are 2 screens while you play the same game showing the same thing but back 2 back.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I have 2...both 32 inchers...the TV's that is :D

JLukas

Flashmaster_Jahoon said:
What's Tate?

I don't know the exact definition, but for vertical arcade games like Ikaruga you can flip the TV on its side for a "fullscreen" picture

Back to the post just 1 TV for gaming

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
YA.

I have 2 T.V's in my room.One big one for all gaming and a small one it front of my bed for TATE and lazy sunday mornings.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I tried to turn my TV on it's side for Tate games.

It got funny lines on the screen, so I turned it back.

:crying:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
2 21 inchers that suck!

RIMG0002.JPG

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I don't have a single TV in my room... and get this... in my entire apartment... beat that!

-Nick

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I have one 27" Sony wega and I have a portable 4" screen for my gc that I hook up to the satellite and watch TV on when I want to play games on the 27" or vice versa depending on what's on the satellite. I like to call it multi-tasking :D

djdelly

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
There's one guy I know that has 10 TV's in his room, and hooked all his game systems up to it so the game is playing on all those TV's at once. I swear his living room looks like the fuckin TV department at Best Buy.

Flashmaster_Jahoon

Crazed MVS Addict
Youkai said:
There's one guy I know that has 10 TV's in his room, and hooked all his game systems up to it so the game is playing on all those TV's at once. I swear his living room looks like the fuckin TV department at Best Buy.
So how did he do it? Did he hook up one splitter after another because I've seen splitters with 2 or as much as 4 outlets so I'm assuming he had to hook up one splitter after another.

D

Devils Child

In a sense I guess I do, I have a Sony Wega CRT television monitor, but I also have a Apple Cinema HD Display hooked up to my G4, which plays DVD movies, video games, etc...

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Three in this room..

I bring in two to three spare TVs I bought just for gaming into this room when I'm going to play link games with company..

Or when everyone wants to play something different.
I like Convenience and everyone to be happy..

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
Flashmaster_Jahoon said:
So how did he do it? Did he hook up one splitter after another because I've seen splitters with 2 or as much as 4 outlets so I'm assuming he had to hook up one splitter after another.

I guess so, it was awesome playing Mario Party 5 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on that many TV sets.

Flashmaster_Jahoon

Crazed MVS Addict
Youkai said:
I guess so, it was awesome playing Mario Party 5 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on that many TV sets.
So was that just a temporary thing or did he have all those TV's in his room permanently? Also where are they placed, on shelves, on tables? I can imagine some are probably on the floor.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
I have a 13" for the Genesis and the NES.
My main TV is a 20" with A/V cable input which I use for the rest of my systems and also for movies.

EDIT: I also have one of those Sony stereos with GameSync mixing, etc so I have really great sound for the 20"!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I haven't had a TV in my room for many months.
I can't stand watching TV. Use TV's just for gaming.

I've got 2 monitors though.

A 17" Apple monitor and a 20" Hitachi monitor.
I'm gonna try to squeeze in another 17" Apple one soon.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I have 2 Tvs and a devoted SAKATA SC-100 Color Monitor for my MEGA DRIVE system to help with the color bleed.

MERCENARY X99