Whip, is she a clone?

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
If memory serves me correct, Whip is a clone of K's sister.

The original one died during NESTS experiments.

That kind of confuses me though, if she is a clone, then wouldnt she really be Krizalid's sister? Since Krizalid is a clone of K'?

hyde

Super Spy Agent
i see..
even though it is whip's clone (this whip in kof) doesn't make her krizalid's sister?
or k', whip clone, original whip, krizalid are all brothers and sisters -_-

and correct me wrong.. k's real name is actually Krizalid?

Nope, K's real name is K'; pronounced Kay Dash. and Whip is Krizalids sister, if you use the Ikari team in 99 and win angainst Krizalid, it will explain everything (well, some of it between Whip and Krizalid, anyway ^_^)

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Zero_D-E350:
And Whip is Krizalids sister, if you use the Ikari team in 99 and win angainst Krizalid, it will explain everything (well, some of it between Whip and Krizalid, anyway ^_^)
Yeah, that's what they're asking about; In the ending, she says that she ISN'T Krizalid's sister...

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
It's been a while since i played '99 but if memory serves correctly, in the Ikari team ending when Whip goes back to talk with the dying Krizalid, he says somthimg along the lines of "how can you do this to me sis? He's just a clone" (i honestly cant remember) It here that she tells him that she isn't his sister, and he's like "what? y'mean i'm a clone of him?" or something fairly similar to this scenario

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Krizalid thinks Whip is his sister, but that was jus' an image put in his head, when he was bein cloned from K'. But, genetically, they would be brother and sister.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
K' and the original Whip (RIP) are brother and sister.

This whip is a clone (check the endings in 2k1) so technically she is Krizalid's clone sister (since he is a clone of K')

Since she has the memories of the original Whip, she sees herself as K's sister.

Like the rest of the storyline since 99..this was a badly written confusing mess.

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
I guess the only other person who would know if Whip is real or not is the Lady in White, Misty...and maybe, Long, but I doubt that.

<small>[ June 23, 2003, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Sticks ]</small>