• Street Fighter 5

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • i dun play no capcum fiters

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
That looks like a complete turd. Looks like a like it could be a bit of fun though.

We all like to play with turd from time to time...

No?

Yes, but a turd based on a legendary title .... *shudders*

This is more or less the CD-i version of the street fighter series.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
That looks like a complete turd. Looks like a like it could be a bit of fun though.

We all like to play with turd from time to time...

No?

Honestly the console ports are because they play like ST. The arcade version is crazy so as long as you don't want to take it seriously it's fun.... at least to me.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Used to play the shit out of that version...18 years old, puff puff pass and keep on playing, so many great memories, all them tournament modes and stuff...the speed boost was a cool way to make you feel like you found a secret or something...the thing is I played it with an Asciiware Advantage Stick...a real piece of shit...someone shat skittles all over that button layout, lol, well to be far the design might have surfaced before SFII SNES came about. Still a POS though, great times...

Yeah, a buddy of mine rented it constantly back in the day and we'd play it for hours. He rented it so many times he could have bought it outright, lol.

I've never been really great at fighters, but I think it came down to constantly switching characters and never really getting good with a single one. Trying to change that now, I feel like my 'Rog is pretty strong. I need more time with human opponents though.

And yeah, that damn ASCII stick is fucking terrible. Another buddy of mine had that one and I refused to use it, lol. I don't understand the button layout at all... it did come out after street Fighter II iirc so there was no excuse for it.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Honestly the console ports are because they play like ST. The arcade version is crazy so as long as you don't want to take it seriously it's fun.... at least to me.

Yeah, SFTM:TG arcade is pretty amusing. Lots of fun juggles and just broken craziness :)

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah, SFTM:TG arcade is pretty amusing. Lots of fun juggles and just broken craziness :)

And guile has a legit handcuff move. Cammy has air drill, and all kinds of other craziness. Damn fun game loaded with secrets.

The console versions aren't all that bad, they have ex moves, dj, and blanka.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I never knew there was a arcade board to this game. But doesn't surprise me, casing in on the hype

mykka

n00b
I don't think the comic books released 10 years after the game are canon yo

The designers of the home version of Alpha 3 originally intended for Noembelu to be the girl that T. Hawk searches for, but Juli was used instead because they didnt want to have to make another doll playable

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
And guile has a legit handcuff move. Cammy has air drill, and all kinds of other craziness. Damn fun game loaded with secrets.

The console versions aren't all that bad, they have ex moves, dj, and blanka.

And Ernie Reyes Sr. as Akuma

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The best thing that came out of SFMovie was...
latest

...mamacita!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I feel the need to bury my face between them thighs...but not before licking every inch of her body...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
JCVD playing the field...my man!

50 and all I still want her...hell I still want mature Barbara Eden so...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Is Kylie Minogue a thing in the states? She is big here obviously and also in the uk.

Most Americans would only know her from her music. She had a hit in the 80s the Locomotion. And then the 00s with Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

That's about it. She was never really a "thing" here. I know she was bigger in Europe because I studied abroad. They liked her in the Netherlands as well.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have no idea who she is, I just salivated over that Cammy on the movie and that's all I remember vividly about the movie besides Van Damn, that and Raul Julia 'cause of his Chico Mendez movie, he was so awesome...RIP.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Street Fighter III: Third Strike is the best Street fighter game. Followed by SFIII: Second Impact and then SFIII: New Generation.
After that would be the Alpha/Zero series- SFA2, then SFA3, then SFA. (Where is Street Fighter Zero on the list?)
The best SF2 game is probably Super SF2 Turbo, as it has the best balance between characters of all of them. Ryu and Ken have vulnerable dragon punches, and Guile is weakened, which makes it better balanced, when you don't have a few characters that dominate. But it's also arguable SF2 Turbo is the best SF2 game, in spite of it's character balance flaws. I don't like how Bison in SF2T was weakened from the arcade CE (no redizzy combos, pause added to scissor kick to prevent repeatable corner combos, psycho crusher only hits a blocking opponent 4 times, instead of 6).
I haven't played 4 or 5 enough to say whether they are the best. But probably they aren't, as I think they made by different programming teams than SF2 and SF3. And 3D games probably aren't as good as 2D, especially for high-level play. Once a fighting game goes 3D, they commercialize it, and tend to make it easy for casual gamers (who didn't grow up with 2D fighters) to pick up and play.

Last edited: