Where can I get an RGB to NSTC converter?

G

gokusama26

I'm working on building a supergun, and I am stuck at the point where I add video out. I know that the supergun outputs RGB, which is a 17Hz signal. My television is a 30Hz (or 60?) signal. One is not compatabile with another. I need to know what I use to convert RGB to NSTC. I looked at the XRGB-2 on NCSX, but it is for NTSC to RGB (oppisite of what I want) What the hell do I do now?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I bought mine from MAS. It was a little pricey $120, but it works great!

------------------
ntm.jpg

N-T-M

G

gokusama26

Fuck all of it. Where can I find an online shop that sells ICs? I know there are ones that will take R, G, B and Sync will output composite video and chroma / luma information from the other end.

mliu92

n00b
Gokusama - go to http://www.analog.com/ & do a search for either the AD722 or AD724 - then you can order them from Newark Electronics - the PDFs at Analog Devices have schematics for you.

------------------
Cheers - Mike

G

gokusama26

Sweet! I set up an "account" and they are sending me two, for free! If I can make these good enough, I might start selling them!

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited February 03, 2001).]

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by gokusama26:
Sweet! I set up an "account" and they are sending me two, for free! If I can make these good enough, I might start selling them!

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited February 03, 2001).]

gokusama,

Build a Mini MVS like the Neo Geo LT. I'll buy it.

William