WHATS UNDER YOU TREE???

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Fuck you, I use the ceremonial steel pole. It's a festivus for the rest of us!:lolz:

In all seriousness though, I don't really know what I'll be getting this year. But I've already bought gifts for my family like a couple gamecube games for my brother, and my parents some things for the house (you know, the stuff they need around but wouldn't spend their own money on). I'm hoping for a couple MVS carts or maybe some neo cd's for my gift though.:buttrock:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I get very good big bucket engrish, and hopefully an Xbox 360 or a Wii

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im hoping for a big lump of coal but with prices of energy now adays ill get nothing

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Bit early like, not going up till the 24th.

Jae686

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm thinking of giving my self a Hyper 64 with Warriors Rage. :buttrock:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
A decaying hooker with a look of surprise still on her face.

jetblue

Crossed Swords Squire
I peeked at a couple of mine and its depressing. Another useless electric shaver and some cheap binocular/camera thingy like they sell at the korean stores for 10 bucks.

I hate xmas.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
tempted to go fucking crazy buying shit for myself as a gift. but meh

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
you guys have got to be kidding...

who still gets presents under a tree in this day and age.

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
I'm working on convincing my mom I need a new monitor for christmas -- I just need to finish the cabinet I'm working on for it!

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Haha I'm 26 and mom is giving me for x-mas Magical Drop 3 MVS and Waku Waku 7 MVS, its cool to have a mom thats internet savy, and has heard so much about mvs carts she can identify a boot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
shit, I'm working on buying presents for everyone. I guess that means I'm old.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Circa2113 said:
Fuck you, I use the ceremonial steel pole. It's a festivus for the rest of us!:lolz:

In all seriousness though, I don't really know what I'll be getting this year. But I've already bought gifts for my family like a couple gamecube games for my brother, and my parents some things for the house (you know, the stuff they need around but wouldn't spend their own money on). I'm hoping for a couple MVS carts or maybe some neo cd's for my gift though.:buttrock:

ummmmm......your festivus pole should be ALUMINUM. very high strength-to-weight ratio.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
Bunch of gift certificates and some cash money. No new consoles for me; they suck.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
beatifik said:
ummmmm......your festivus pole should be ALUMINUM. very high strength-to-weight ratio.

Haha, you sir are correct.:D

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
a bathroom vanity and a sink to go with it for my bathroom remodel. how lame is that. atleast then i can poop in a room that wasn't decorated decades before the neo was even thought up.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Nothing yet, but my dad is going to get the DVD burner he gave me for Christmas last year. I've heard Tower Records is going out of business around here so with a sale like that I'll be getting my family some heavily discounted CD's to listen to.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
shit, I'm working on buying presents for everyone. I guess that means I'm old.

Not really, I'm only 20 and thats what I'm doing at the moment. As for a Christmas tree part, don't have one up yet.