What the Hell!

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
Geez, I get frozen in corbinite all of a sudden, and then the AES cart gets discontinued. What else has happened since I've been away?

What's this Atomiswave stuff, is it the new wave of the future?

How will we play future Neo games at home?

Somebody told me that all future release will be released on mainstream consoles, somebody this isn't true, I bought KOF2000/2k1 for POS2, and it sucked compared to the arcade versions.

Somebody gimmy a ray of hope here.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
The days of the AES are over Cap'n, face it. The last cart rolls of the line this July and after that its Atomiswave A'hoy.

The AES had a 14 year run. I loved it just as much as the next Neo Geo fanatic, but the time has come to move on.

...and unless you get yourself an Atomiswave setup I'd get used to the idea of playing ports on the next gen systems.

Mike

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Michael Yagami said:
The AES had a 14 year run. I loved it just as much as the next Neo Geo fanatic, but the time has come to move on.

The sad truth.:crying: It has been an awesome 14 years!:buttrock: NeoFreakWolf you might want to consider a supergun....you can play MVS and Atomiswave.

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
I wanted to get a supergun, but Jigan had talked me out of it a long long time ago. He said that alot of sites that sell them are sketchy to deal with. He did say that Briggs would be the guy to talk to about building my own setup.

I did read a thread the other day about somebody making the frist "consollized" (I that's spelled right?) Atomiswave system.

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
I heard from a friend of mine that www.massystems.com isn't that great to deal with. Something about them taking forever to get an order out, like 6 months forever. Now, normally I wouldn't be so easily turned away, but I've heard other well respected memebers of this board say pretty much the same thing about MAS, so I never bothered to go through them.

Anybody here in this thread ever buy from them?

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Supergun and the Atmoiswave, only way to play it out at home, my friend. No home cart version of Atmoiswave, sorry. :(

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
Alright already, I get it, now can someone please tell me where I can get a supergun without waiting for like 6 months for it arrive?

Oh yeah, BTW "Giga Power"

Mike

Bead Banger
Hey John, long time no speak huh? Where the hell have you been?!

In case anyone else is wondering, John aka Neo Freak Wolf has been collecting neo geo games for a long time now....in fact some of the rarest titles in existance have been/almost been part of his collection at one point. (kizuna)

Anyway John, how are things?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NeoFreakWolf said:
What else has happened since I've been away?

Lots of hype about MS 5 classic and the classic inserts in general

Lots of people used orpheus' pic w/ ngf to make fun of him

There's a picture of some member's penis up in the war room

NeoFreakWolf

Marked Wolf
Who the Hell?

Mike said:
Hey John, long time no speak huh? Where the hell have you been?!

In case anyone else is wondering, John aka Neo Freak Wolf has been collecting neo geo games for a long time now....in fact some of the rarest titles in existance have been/almost been part of his collection at one point. (kizuna)

Anyway John, how are things?

Umm... This must be a first for me here, but I'm not John. My name's Steve. And about the only rare game I own is a 1st run Jp Metal Slug 3. Sorry for the mix up. You might be thinking of somebody else with name Wolf here. I'm starting to think a name change might be good at this point though.

DaveGeorge

NEST Puppet
About superguns: I've heard of uberia.co.uk to quite reliable. My friend got his minigun from there.

And for the AES, it had to end somewhere/sometime. I mean, 14years :eek: which other home system can compete with that ;)

It's sad though, I've always dreamed of getting a Neosystem because of a frequent stream of new games...