What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

miamijoe

New Challenger
lots of aof2 on my aes can't seem to bet lee for some oh about a week now. I play 1 round a night but before that i hav'ent played for about 7 months

barf

Maxima's Barber
This week i had a blast on Magical Drop 3, and to my amazement i finished the story mode in level 4/hard mode with 2 credits.

Pretty intense playing session.

just_nega

n00b
On dreamcat

I played at least one Neo Geo game on the dreamcat by emulators its metal slug 2

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Not Neo Geo as such, but Garou Densetsu Battle Archives Vol.1 on Jap PS2.

Loving FF3 again and can't wait for Vol.2 with the Real bout games.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
currently in the 4 slot...

pop n bounce
neo turf masters
alpha mission II
windjammers (ofcourse)

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Just played RBFFS....for the last time on aes...just sold it!!, one of my faves..i'll definately pick up an mvs cart soon.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS..

GOAL GOAL GOAL
Friend Beat Me 4 -0..I could not get the ball away from him..He's a great game player.(rematch tomorrow)

0862cd75.jpg

Baseball Stars 2
I start off Horrible...He's working on shutting me out for the first time..
He's winning 10-0...I was swinging at everything and he was talking full advantage of that.
Bottom of the Ninth..
He was on his last pitcher and hits my first batter up....My Batter punches his pitcher and now he can't throw anything good...The pitcher is done..
I take full advantage of this and use up all my power ups to get the score up to 8-10..Two out,two players on base I hit a pop up..Game Over!!! He won..
(rematch tomorrow)
EbayJan07044.jpg

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Superfamifreak said:
You can't seriously be having trouble with him?
on 4* with kim, why yes, yes i am :emb:

duck king phwns him tho, his b, f+c on the repeat nails his assssssss

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
May have to play FFS later, it's just meh.. too lazy to rip Fatal Fury Battle Archives to my computer and transfer it to my ps2 HD.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Matrimelee. I recieved the game back in November and only played it a handful of times. I got about 10 games around the same time this one came and wasn't impressed as I thought I'd be so I spent more time playing the other new games. I didn't like the fighters lineup that much initially. After putting some serious time into this game over the past three weeks, I have to say my initial impressions were wrong. This game is a blast to play. The fighter lineup is pretty solid and it's pretty cool to have so many unique fighters going at each other for a piece of sissy ass.