What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Knight's Chance and Strikers 1945 Plus. Picked up Strikers recently and it has been really fun to learn, the random stage progression has been keeping it fresh.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
You could also beat the game with all characters, on MVS or level 8 difficulty. If you beat the game with Tam Tam, without continuing, you can see his face under the mask.
Finally got to play with Tam Tam...he is such a horrible character to play with. Weird hitbox, takes huge damages, gets dizzy easily, slow moves and recovery. You the man if you beat it on level 8 difficulty.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Pleasuregoal in celebration to the USA victory, then Shock Troopers for some more Saurus goodness.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I stare longingly at shock troopers most nights....

Luckily my Shock Troopers is working well in my MVS to AES converter while I wait on my cmvs. :p

It's a really good game, didn't realize it until recently when it clicked.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Second Squad has no team mode that the first game had. So I prefer the first four Metal Slugs (1,2,X,3) over 2nd Squad. It's more challenging than the first game though, it's actually quite hard to 1cc it.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I have high hopes for second squad as well, I never managed to catch it in the arcade.

2nd Squad is a fun game, and I like the graphics, which a lot of people take issue with. The slowdown just really bogs down the game.

Second Squad has no team mode that the first game had. So I prefer the first four Metal Slugs (1,2,X,3) over 2nd Squad. It's more challenging than the first game though, it's actually quite hard to 1cc it.

For me, MS > ST > MSX > MS3 > ST2 > MS2

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Still playing a shit-ton of king of fighters, mainly 99. I think I have to say 99 > 98. 98 is great but I really enjoy the strikers, the only down fall with 99 is how they removed the back roll and replaced it with that whole dash back and then forward thing.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Magical Drop 2: puzzle madness, this shit is addicting.
Shock Troopers, Second Squad: I am really liking this game in single player mode.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I threw in Blazing Star last night haven't played it in a long while. Going to fire into it more this afternoon.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Intend to play more Pulstar... Throw in Puzzle Bobble 2 for a quick game to warm up my brain.... Hours of PB2. I just love that damn game.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
After committing to learning fighter games, I've been logging serious time with samsho 4. Great fun with that game.

BeefJerky

Actual Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Neo Turf Masters and SamSho2.

Suck it, I haz a Neo again. Weeeeeeeeeee!