What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing 8 Man, Shock Troopers, and Last Hope Pink Bullets.

syrotuck

n00b
Last Blade, have just started learning some combos and am slowly getting better. Also World Heroes for reasons of nostalgia.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
NEOCANDY004.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have yet to get this game, it's one of the few I need to complete my list, that along with Pleasure Soccer, Bangbead and Puzzle DePon R.

Your cab looks so bad ass, it makes me miss mine a lot but I had to let go, I just had to man, you know how it is.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
real bout 2 and motw are getting some action this week in the cab.

Borgeois

n00b
I'm playing Samurai Shodown 1 right now. Not bad. Not bad at all, though I kinda suck at it. Getting better slowly though... with Ukyo.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
I played KOF 96 last night to test out the X-ARCADE single stick i converted with a NEO-GEO cable i took off a spare AES stick i have here... Lets just say i am not a huge fan of the round gate... Some moves come off very easy, some are very hard to do, and that big bat style stick? Too long a throw distance on it!! Give me a Suzo any day...

I might pull the CD control pad out later on and try it with Thrash Rally and Neo Driftout :)

NEO-GEO man

An oldie but a goodie if youve got some good competition to play against ;)

Borgeois

n00b
Day off tomorrow, so I'm going to go back to practicing on Samurai Shodown 1. Going to practice that until I see a decently priced copy of Burning Fight pop up somewhere :P

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Sam Sho 1 is definitely a great game. I just find the action a bit too slow for my liking though. I've been playing a lot of SSVS since I got it a week or so ago. That and Pulstar have been getting most of my attention lately. Awesome games.

Clearness

n00b
I'm currently playing Samurai Shodown 2 on the NGPC, the game is stupidly easy so far, I'm going to try out hard and see how it goes. The other game I'm playing is Card Fighters Clash: Capcom Edition(sorry).

NEO-GEO man

I just bought an AES Burning Fight, its not an easy game to get cheap!! I got it for under $100 though, so i was happy enough. I played it and Blazing Star on AES last night.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I fired up and played my aes for the first time in more then five years. started in with samurai 5.

Mostly been doing neo cd games, fatal fury special to be exact.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
epic rounds of puzzle de pon and league bowling with the wife last night. shes not really into games, but when she finds one (usually simple) she likes, shes unstoppable until she wins a round.