What is up with Treechooopper

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
So far that's the best Diggerman I've seen, except isn't that just Boulderdash artwork? That game continues to be a stain on the Neo Geo. Fatal Fury 2 probably died for that crappy homebrew.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Bootlegs vs conversions, people need to learn the difference.

It's always good to have a correct use of terminology, yet, a fake is a fake and with all these late organic boots no original cart has to sacrifice anything, really. That makes them, eh... "better" than a conventional conversion, for we all know of this recycling idea being more or less just a theoretical concept, where in the end, some parts always got wasted.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
It's always good to have a correct use of terminology, yet, a fake is a fake and with all these late organic boots no original cart has to sacrifice anything, really. That makes them, eh... "better" than a conventional conversion, for we all know of this recycling idea being more or less just a theoretical concept, where in the end, some parts always got wasted.
hey common, there are also original NCI releases ! ;)

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
LOL, that's the most technical way of talking about a conversion I've ever heard. I'm impressed.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I love the 11 meg logo on the art. That's big tymers data size there

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Bgvow9r.png

:-J