What is the "ultimate" arcade cabinet?

eaglesfan

Quiz Detective
I have been searching for some time, looking for the ultimate set-up for a single arcade cabinet. Since I do not have room for more than one cabinet, I have been searching for the cabinet that will allow the most number of games to be played on it. I do like the MVS(red) arcade cabinet as no arcade game collection would be complete without Neo Geo, but I have heard it is difficult to play other Jamma games on the standard MVS set-up.
I do like the Neo Candys as far as looks and the Hyper 64 set-up with the LCD window on the top looks the coolest, but not sure it is necessary or if I would miss displaying mini-marquees in that spot. I do like the fact that the Candy's have a rotatable monitor and a standard/medium resolution switch to accomodate many types of games. However, I dont think I would want a sit-down setup. I think I would prefer a regular, American arcade setup for nostalgia reasons.
It would be nice to have a big screen--40" plus, but I have heard that these screens suffer from burn-in very easily and have witnessed that phenom in several arcades.
For myself, there seems to be two very enticing options. One is to look at a Funco cabinet--4-player cab with rotating monitor, pull out drawer for PCBs, and a Wells-Gardner D9200 monitor that is switchable from standard/medium/and high resolutions. New set-up slightly over $1,000 without any board. Or now with the news of possible "Neo Ultracade"--the idea of having hundreds of classic, legal roms on one cabinet seems very nice--including Capcom, Midway, and hopefully other major companies in the future. I would still like to have MVS cartridges, but the convenience of so many games on a scrolling screen seems difficult to pass up.
Maybe the Funco with an AES II board inside with an AES cart, MVS cart, and the Jamma harness connected to a Ultracade kit loaded with hundreds of classics all at one disposal. Any thoughts--what is the ideal set-up??

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
if I could, I'd buy 2 neo candies and use them back to back for the ultimate two player action. It's really cool when the other guy can't use out-of-game strategies (like shouldering you, or BO) to defeat you. Just pure gaming...

if I lived in LA, I would do this immediately, but shipping is such a bizzatch from LA to Pgh.