What is a fair price for MVS machine(Big red,fair cond. 6 slot board dead batt) & 53

RamonG

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey Guys.

I am thinking of selling my big red and all the games for it. I have 53 games for it, I am thinking of selling it as I am in debt. What do you guys think a fair price is if I were to sell it as a lot?
The MVS board on the machine is a six slot with a dead battery, so everytime it resets the settings. I also have a 2 slot board in good condition that I would probably include with the machine. This is the list of the games I have:

Aero Fighters 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Aero Fighters 3 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Aggressors of Dark Kombat Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Art of Fighting 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Art of Fighting 3 Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
Art of Fighting Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Double Dragon Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Fatal Fury 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Fatal Fury Special Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Fatal Fury Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Fighter's History Dynamite Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Garou: Mark of the Wolves Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Kabuki Klash Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge Only
King of Fighters '94 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
King of Fighters '95 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
King of Fighters '96 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
King of Fighters '97 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
King of Fighters '98 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
King of Fighters '99 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
King of Fighters 2000 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
King of Fighters 2001 Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
King of Fighters 2002 Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Last Blade 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Last Blade Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Magical Drop III Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Magical Drop II Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Magician Lord Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Matrimelee Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
Metal Slug 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Metal Slug Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Ninja Combat Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Pulstar Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Puzzle Bobble Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Rage Of The Dragons Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
Real Bout Fatal Fury Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Samurai Shodown III: Blades of Blood Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Samurai Shodown II Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Samurai Shodown V - USA Version - Neo Geo MVS - Complete kit
Samurai Shodown Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Savage Reign Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Sengoku Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Super Sidekicks 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
Windjammers Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
World Heroes 2 Jet Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge & Marquee
World Heroes 2 Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only
World Heroes Perfect Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge, Art set & Marquee
World Heroes Neo Geo MVS - Cartridge only

I am just trying to get a general idea on more or less what I can get for everything. I might have someone interested locally.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You can maximize your profits buy selling everything individually or in smaller lots. Just buy selling the games at $20 a piece (most worth more some worth less) would still get you over $1K. Cabs just vary in price too much to say how much it would go for (which cab it is, condition, monitor, etc)

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
hard to say what its worth..thats alot of carts, and youre best off splitting them up for sale individually..the 6 slot cab i would say $300-500 depending on condition..remember alot of people cant get this cab into there house as its so wide

if you do decide to sell the carts though hit me up with a pm id snag a few of them from you

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yeah, that's a ton of carts. I would figure out which ones are worth the most and split them from the package to keep the price managable.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I already have a 6-slot cab but I would be interested in acquiring your list of games. Would you be willing to sell all the MVS carts in one shot?

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you decide to break up the lot, I'm interested in that Pulstar cart and mini (depending on condition) possibly a couple other carts as well. PM me if you decide to sell them separately.

RamonG

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey guys.

Thanks everyone for the interest, I know that many of you are interested in the individual titles, but right now I am still in talks with the local buyer, I hope that we can make a deal for everything as a lot. If not, Neo-Geo.com will be my first stop to start selling everything individually.

On a side note, this past year has been really tough for me and my business:oh_no:, I am trying to raise $9000:eek: (imagine), just to keep the business alive and not fall behind on my mortgage and bills. I would never sell my games, unless I really needed to, and it seems that today I am in that situation.

I am considering making a huge monster auction at ebay, but I am not sure yet. Just so that you guys get an idea, this is the listing of my game collection: http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?lid=100018&owner=Rgam2000&mode=vown (click on "show public notes" at the top, to see details like incomplete, missing stuff, import, etc). The list might be missing a few games, as ign is still missing games on their database, and it doesn't include all the systems and memorabilia that I would include (panasonic Q , official brazilian sega systems, Final fantasy Nintendo DS , Final Fantasy gameboy Micro, sega saturn, sega dreamcast, all brand new, just to mention some). Also keep in mind that the MVS stuff is listed as Neo Geo, because of the way ign lists are set up.

Do you guys think I have a chance at making a good sale like this? If I where crazy enough, how much do you think a fair shipping charge would be?

V3rtigo

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i woudl at least split it up into a system and all related games as opposed to one huge lot. don't worry about shipping cost, i would just say that you'll charge actual shipping cost (including shipping supplies)