What headset you using on XBOX Live?

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
I've been using the headset that came with the 360, but the mic wasn't working for shit, so I bought a Plantronics X30 headset for the 360 to replace it. Problem with it is the mic doesn't work any better. Nobody can hear a damn thing I say with this set. I can hear them loud and clear, but no matter what I do I can't get anyone to hear me...What are you guys using that works well?

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Snooptalian said:
I've been using the headset that came with the 360, but the mic wasn't working for shit, so I bought a Plantronics X30 headset for the 360 to replace it. Problem with it is the mic doesn't work any better. Nobody can hear a damn thing I say with this set. I can hear them clearly and loudly, but no matter what I do I can't get anyone to hear me...What are you guys using that works good?

i'm still using the mic that came with the 360. i noticed that when the control has low battery power the mic tends to cut out more. could that possibly be your problem, i'm not really sure.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
I got the one that came with the 360 working again I think, but the Plantronics one is going back...Now if I could find a PS3 headset I'd be in business. Gonna have to price some Bluetooth stuff for that tomorrow...Thanks.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I still use the standard one that comes with the 360.
However, I'm starting to look into the wireless one. Some people
love it, and some poeple hate it.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I'm using the one that came with the 360 and it's fine for me. I have too many batteries to charge as it is.