What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
been on a bit of a kof13 kick again.

god thats a damn fine game.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Mostly KOF 99. Little bit of SamSho and World Heroes. And I played some X-Men: Children of the Atom on Saturn today.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
been playing Capcom fighting evolution, Virtua Fighter 4 evo, KOF 2006 on my ps2 .

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
last fighting game I played was killing zone for the PlayStation as I was curious and it's just as bad as criticom. terrible games haha

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Right now I'm playing World Heroes 2 Jet and still playing SVC Chaos on MVS.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Playing Gowcaizer and Waku Waku 7 on the mvs cab.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
After an extended absence from the fighting game genre I am back at it with a vengeance! I've be putting time in on Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 4 A.E., Ultimate MvC3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Soul Calibur 5 and Fighting Vipers.

Feels good to be home!

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
mainly Injustice and MK9(its hard to get the kids to play old school around here lately)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
After an extended absence from the fighting game genre I am back at it with a vengeance! I've be putting time in on Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 4 A.E., Ultimate MvC3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Soul Calibur 5 and Fighting Vipers.

Feels good to be home!

That's a solid list of fighters right there. If you change UMvC3 to MVC2 and Soul Calibur 5 to Soul Calibur 2, that pretty much represents all of the non-SNK fighting games I play on a semi-regular basis.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Let's see.
I finished Persona 4 Arena's story mode.
I finished Mortal Kombat (2011)'s story mode and a good chunk of the ladder endings.
I've tried going back to BlazeBlue. But, this thing bored me on my playthough on PSP so that I don't really care about going through the same stuff on 360 without a better text skip function.
Played some Tekken Tag Tournament 2. It's alright. Feels more fun than Dead or Alive 5 was.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I bought Street Fighter/Tekken on a whim last week. I have no idea why, I've played it before, I just went and did it. I guess I was getting sick of that $20.

I can live with the shitty gameplay, I knew to expect that. What I wasn't ready for were the characters you can't pick without paying another $15. Frustrating as fuck.

Does anyone with UMVC3 know if they did this on that game too? I've been feeling half tempted to dabble again.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I bought Street Fighter/Tekken on a whim last week. I have no idea why, I've played it before, I just went and did it. I guess I was getting sick of that $20.

I can live with the shitty gameplay, I knew to expect that. What I wasn't ready for were the characters you can't pick without paying another $15. Frustrating as fuck.

Does anyone with UMVC3 know if they did this on that game too? I've been feeling half tempted to dabble again.

UMVC3 has two full DLC characters. Jill & Shuma Gorath.
There's plenty of game there without those two, and they don't count against things like arcade completion for achievements.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just got my KOF 2000 today for MVS, gonna play that and rock some World Heroes 2 Jet.

Michael Yagami

Just picked up X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for my Saturn. I forgot how much I love these games!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just picked up X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter for my Saturn. I forgot how much I love these games!

Excellent games. The secret characters in MvSF add a lot of fun, especially when fighting some friends. I love Armored Spider-Man and Shadow Charlie.

Michael Yagami

Put in a lot of time with X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Superheroes vs Street Fighter, and Street Fighter X Tekken yesterday. I really regret not picking up SFxT earlier. That game is crazy fun!

AlecRob

Banned
real bout fatal fury special and samurai shodown ii NGCD.
art of fighting and fatal fury special AES.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
SamSho 3. I think I'm going to play this game till the day I die.