What do you think is the WORST handheld ever released?

What do you think is the WORST handheld game system?

• GameBoy/GameBoy Color

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • GameBoy Advance

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • GameGear

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • GP32 (GamePark)

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Tiger game.com

Votes: 218 45.8%
  • Atari Lynx (I/II)

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • NGP/NGPC

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • NGage

Votes: 161 33.8%
  • Sega Nomad

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Turbo Express

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Virtual Boy

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • Wonderswan

Votes: 6 1.3%

• Total voters

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
SonGohan said:
Yeah, well the poll is worst handheld genius. Gameboy is NOT the worst handheld, and if you choose it over shit like N-Gauge or that Tiger game then you're nothing more than a blithering idiot.

WORD!!!

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
SonGohan said:
Whoever voted for the Gameboy/Color are fucking morons.

Yeah seriously. And somebody voted for the GBA! That thing is awesome.

Now I admitted that my vote was probably not the worst, but it's the worst of the handhelds that I've actually played. I can't vote for stuff that I haven't played.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
People who voted for the Gameboy/Color are probably little spoiled kids raised on Playstation graphics who think dot matrix is Satan. With all the Mega Mans, Zeldas, Final Fantasys, Marios, etc.. I seriously don't see how anybody can even consider this for the worst portable. Hell, even that Ninja Turtles game rocked.

The Gameboy Advance is another killer portable that has great games all across the line. NGPC shouldn't be considered either. Ah, I'm about to bust a blood vessel if I continue.. /twitch

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
How many handhelds make you look like a total prick? One - the N-Gage.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
R-Zone was sort of a system. I dont know. It was basically just LCD games on little plastic things and a headset with blinding red lights that you couldnt see because the thing kept falling off your head.

Im gonna buy a Game.com and every game for it off ebay. Even the Internet adaptor. Ill only be out like 50 bucks.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Nesagwa said:
R-Zone was sort of a system. I dont know. It was basically just LCD games on little plastic things and a headset with blinding red lights that you couldnt see because the thing kept falling off your head.

Im gonna buy a Game.com and every game for it off ebay. Even the Internet adaptor. Ill only be out like 50 bucks.

....You're gonna become a laughing stock Nesagwa. Even next to the N-gage, you cannot possibly look good in comparison. :loco:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
....You're gonna become a laughing stock Nesagwa. Even next to the N-gage, you cannot possibly look good in comparison. :loco:

I dont care. I always wanted one as a kid and now Im going to do it. Plus, wheel of fortune and solitaire cant be THAT bad.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I can't believe someone voted for the GP32!! What?

Thank god no moron voted against the Turbo Express (yes, that's the portable Turbo Grafx). What a great friggin system

Oh, and I think this thread, in its short life, has the most occurrances of "pile of shit" I have ever seen. We should send the link to the folks at Nokia and Tiger.

*nods*

right... if you even consider the ngage and the tiger to BE handheld games... i consider them to be a waste of materials... not even up there... so i still say gameboy sucks the hardest...

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Re: *nods*

MetalSlugJunkie said:
right... if you even consider the ngage and the tiger to BE handheld games... i consider them to be a waste of materials... not even up there... so i still say gameboy sucks the hardest...

You..Sir...are an asshat! Good day...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You were smart not to include "LED football" by Coleco... It owns all other handhelds.... for 10 years it was the only one you could play in the dark.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Sega Nomad

I thought was too big and horrible on batteries

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
the roker said:
Sega Nomad

I thought was too big and horrible on batteries

*sigh* true, that thing was heavy as hell and batteries were for the times when you couldn't use the A/C or cigerette lighter adapter. Still, you could plat both the gamegear's and Genisis' game libraries on one (portable, rather than handheld) machine

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
I was tempted to give my vote to the shitty Ngage, but being realistic, nothing, absolutely NOTHING is worse than the Tiger Game.com. Has anyone played sonic jam on it??? duh:shame:

I also think Nintendo's Virtual Boy shouldn't be considered as a handheld... and I don't know why it gets so much hate. Ok, so it isn't a great system AT ALL, but it has some great games and it's quite unique.

[OCEAN]

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I still don't understand why Virtual Boy is up there, and besides I love that fuckin thing...

-VB4EVA-
:buttrock: :buttrock:

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Well I voted for the N-Gage. I never played the Game.com. I avoided it like the plague. I mean, look at that shit. Do you really need to have another handheld? I bet anyone who bought it wished they had spent the money on more game boy or neo geo pocket games.

The virtual boy was bad but... they were trying something new. At least it's inexcusable.

Anyone who voted for GBA or GBC has their head up their ass.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I put Virtual Boy on the list since it's not really a console and you do hold it in your hand (and on yo' grill). It's more portable, so here it is. You don't like tough crap.

I also didn't feel like opening it up to LCD games, Nintendo Game & Watch, R-Zone, etc because, well, I don't consider those really in the same class as the others.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Atari Lynx (I/II)
Sega Nomad
Turbo Express

I think these particular selections go against what is wrong with a handheld system

a) too big
b) batteries are killer
c) bulky and/or heavy

at least the other entries are small and light.

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I didn't vote 'cause I don't know some handhelds in the list.
My first handheld was a (no, not a Sony ;) ) Lynx from Atari.
The first model was huge, but very cool at that time.
With games as Chip's Challenge, Rygar and Crystal Mines, I played for hours. But with a power supply nearby, because the 6 batteries were empty after an houre of two...!

I still have two Atari Lynx (Type 2), as good as new, with some games: I will keep them forever.... :)