What Beat 'em Ups are you playing? Daily/Weekly check

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
just watched a speed run of 2 crude dudes earlier today. Going to have at it again.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Make sure you play the Japanese versions ohf Simpsons and X-Men. Konami butchered several of their arcade beatemups for the West in the name of quarter munching. Simpsons was originally a much more balanced game that recovered your health between stages.

Good to know. Thing is, I just ran through the Simpsons arcade game on the default USA Rom setting and the game was cake work. I can only imagine what the Japanese version is like.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
I'm definitely of the opinion that the SoR series wouldn't be nearly as fondly remembered as it is today if not for Yuzo's music.

SoR3's soundtrack is pretty divisive, but there's still a lot of people who love it (myself included) and it grabs your attention no matter what.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I'm definitely of the opinion that the SoR series wouldn't be nearly as fondly remembered as it is today if not for Yuzo's music.

SoR3's soundtrack is pretty divisive, but there's still a lot of people who love it (myself included) and it grabs your attention no matter what.

I would agree with you about the soundtrack making the SoR games what they are but I was hugely disappointed by the soundtrack of SoR3 not something I was expecting considering how good they were in 1 and 2.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Ninja Combat on the MVS cab. I never gave this game a chance. I think I like it because I am standing up and playing it as an arcade game, as opposed to console or emulator.

GinForBreakfast

Quiz Detective
Sengoku 3, the music on the Italy stage is giving me goose bumps (that or the Swedish snaps). Love this game so far. It's a pity there isn't any red blood however.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
The M2 port of Streets of Rage kept my gameboy time occupied for most of January. Not a bad way to spend $5.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Played me some Burning Fight this morning. I don't care what everyone says; I think it's fun.