What are you listening to at the moment?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Sigh. Another disappointing At the Drive-In track. The music is OK, but Cedric's delivery is awful. It sounds like someone trying to sound like Cedric being auto-tuned.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Currently Listening to Five Finger Death Punch.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict

For a lot of Americans, myself included, this was their intro to Italo Disco. Too bad it's not a better known genre of music in the US, since it's actually pretty good.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

For a lot of Americans, myself included, this was their intro to Italo Disco. Too bad it's not a better known genre of music in the US, since it's actually pretty good.

hello hello i am the italo queen here glad to meet you. PM me sometime if you want to talk italo!

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Some cool photos on this page, gotta love all those Sakevi rumours about stabbing bootleggers and shooting down aircraft. A.T.DET keeping me sane on the ride to work, another classic Japanese punk release lost to time.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict

Although it's best known for "Salva Mea" and "Insomnia," Faithless' "Irreverence" is still a classic album in its own right.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
@Sylvie: Your buddy's hair and general appearance reminds me of a young C.C. Deville form Poison.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Not an amazing song. But been in a R&B/ Neo Soul mood lately

I actually love that song, but I grew up listening to Motown with my mom and dad, so I can appreciate a lot of R&B.

I was listening to this guy at work today. I thought to myself that I never really listened to Buddy Holly, and then realized 5 songs in I had heard every one. In particular the one posted is one of my favorites that was featured in one of my all-time favorite movies, Stand By Me. I pretty much skipped the 50's growing up and always listened to 60's and up music. Spent all day listening to shit like this, Ritchie Valens, and Chuck Berry. I think I'm going to start checking out some more 50's stuff cause I thought most of it was really good.

Last edited: