What are you listening to at the moment?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Time for me to add some more crap no one cares about.

Leon Bridges.

Reminds me of some of the stuff I use to listen to on vinyl with my parents growing up, but it just came out this year.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
One thing I like about vacations is hearing a song on a station I wouldn't otherwise be aware. Heard this recently - has a late 90's/early 2k rock sound.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
One thing I like about vacations is hearing a song on a station I wouldn't otherwise be aware. Heard this recently - has a late 90's/early 2k rock sound.

He kinda sounds like Chris Cornell, but not quite a powerful of voice. It does have a 90's vibe. Not too bad.

AlexKidd86

Overtop Pathfinder
Yeah I scored that Agaetis Bjorn on discogs for under $20.00 shipped, and it still had a free digital download voucher that was active which is always nice. It's easily on of my favorite records in my collection.

I s hard to pick my favorites from blackheart man, they're all great. But Fighting Against Conviction, Fig Tree, and Dream Land definitely stand out.

I dig this album, especially that song Dream Land. I remember the song Rastaman being good as well. Only have it on CD though. My vinyl collection is sorely lacking in the reggae department. It's mostly metal, psych rock and hip hop.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Thanks for posting that. That was amazing. Just bought his album.

Glad someone can appreciate it besides me.

Not sure if you're married or not, but one things certain, play that album and you're going to get laid IMMEDIATELY if a chic is around.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I dig this album, especially that song Dream Land. I remember the song Rastaman being good as well. Only have it on CD though. My vinyl collection is sorely lacking in the reggae department. It's mostly metal, psych rock and hip hop.

I believe dream land is a remake of another song, and it's been remade a lot. I need to research this more.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Been listening to this again. Gangsta Pat is always my go to, especially with issue 3 about to drop in ohio.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Seriously worth a listen FFO Boards of Canada and such...

Last edited:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I did it...i removed....Garou...Mark of the Wolves...out of...my 4 slot...getting...withdrawal symptoms...must...be stong...so...i...listen...to...this...:

Last edited: