What are you listening to at the moment?

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member

I use to listen to this all the time growing up on this cassette:

cvM1A24.jpg

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
My team recently got moved into a new room away from the main office area and it's QUIET. Luckily, it's secluded so I'm able to crank on YouTube and listen to music on there (until I stop being a lazy ass and get around to setting up a work account for Pandora).

The guy who works most of my shift with me is my age so we have largely similar tastes when it comes to 80's and 90's music but the overnight guy is a staunch religious guy so I have to watch what I play in fear I'll aggravate his sensibilities. :annoyed:

The overnight guy is okay with most of the pop/rock/disco 70's and 80's stuff and I played the song linked below a few times today mostly to taunt my same age co-worker. :keke:

He coaches high school baseball in his spare time and the head coach has a good looking sister that he has the hots for. He's shown me texts of their conversations and from what I could gather from them is that she's oblivious to his desires but when he talks about her you can tell that in his mind's eye he believes he stands a chance of getting with her (never mind the guy's a solid 2 on his best day and just recently nearly got called into HR over his lack of personal hygiene / body odor issues) :emb:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've been listening to D'Angelo & Vanguard: Black Messiah. Just picked it up on vinyl. It's pretty damn good. It was the highest rated album of 2015 on metacritic, but came out really late so kinda went under the radar on the "best of" lists. If you like Hip Hop it's worth a checkout.

Also been listening to this guy... Gary Clark Jr. If you like old Hendrix Style blues, you're going to love this guy. I picked up his live LP and it's really good.

Last edited: