Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I only see the moral and intellectual decay of America :emb:

Liter Long and Prosper, sage.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Thought I'd give this Willett a try for my rye. It's a bit on the spicy side. It's also just cask strength at 52.8 % ABV so it's bit strong too. I like it.

20240508_174336.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
My friend has recently 'got into ice', and thinks ice being clear is of value. It's not as easy to make this happen as you might think.

Apparently it goes better with his Old Fashioned's.

So he's bought something called a True Cube, a giant box that produces 4, yes, 4, clear ice cubes.

Ridiculous, I thought.

And yet now I stare at my shitty foggy ice with utter contempt.

Reactions: jro

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
My friend has recently 'got into ice', and thinks ice being clear is of value. It's not as easy to make this happen as you might think.

So he's bought something called a True Cube, a giant box that produces 4, yes, 4, clear ice cubes.

Ridiculous, I thought.

I set my fridge to "are you sure about that" and just avoid ice altogether.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Ridiculous, I thought.

Your friend is an idiot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Ridiculous, I thought.

Man, I read everything before the first comma and thought your boy got into drugs

And then after the first comma but before the first period I was still on the fence if it was drugs or actual ice

This rollercoaster I got myself into finally ended when I realized I'm in a thread where I had made a comment complimenting Neo Alec's ice sphere not even nine hours before. What a wild ride that was in the span of three seconds.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Man, I read everything before the first comma and thought your boy got into drugs

And then after the first comma but before the first period I was still on the fence if it was drugs or actual ice

This rollercoaster I got myself into finally ended when I realized I'm in a thread where I had made a comment complimenting Neo Alec's ice sphere not even nine hours before. What a wild ride that was in the span of three seconds.
I can see the confusion, it was a slippery post.