What are you drinking at the moment?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The one and only VB LONG NECK!!

View attachment 66789

Probably should also show the tiny text printed on the underside of the bottle cap for educational purposes, not that anyone drinking these gives a fuck or could possibly see it.

View attachment 66790

Another Aussie classic, probably the only original and truly owned Aussie brewer, Coopers Red LONGY!

View attachment 66792
View attachment 66793

Now VB is strong and all but ain't nothing on a coopers red, easily the strongest longnecks of them all.

Man I want some VB so I can know it’s like to be a man.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
RenderedImage.jpeg

Had a few toki lemonades last night, to celebrate a promotion at work (2pts whiskey/1pt club soda/1.5 pts lemonade).

Day off today, and 21st wedding anniversary to boot.

*the Cheers pic is marked up for a group text of co-workers; 4 of us converted to the promoted status yesterday

So once again. Im right and you keep proving me so. Drunk fragile faggot.

Baby handhelds and alcoholism, what a sad weeb life.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've been drinking Reyka Voda, with Diet Squirt, freshly squeezed lime juice, and a dash of Angostura orange bitters.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
d9db3c25516c5ff7a0829c272b4ec5a2.jpeg

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
SN Torpedo has been my go-to beer for 10+ years. Good, strong beer at a good price. Had one with dinner tonight.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
SN Torpedo has been my go-to beer for 10+ years. Good, strong beer at a good price. Had one with dinner tonight.
IMG_20230729_005547.jpgIt's shockingly solid for all those reasons. As IPAs have gotten pretty watered down or "hazy" in recent years, it's still a decent option. Plus, affordable.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Agreed. Hazies/New Englands were interesting for a minute many years ago, but I'll take a West Coast style IPA any day over a fruited, milkshake, sour, dessert, breakfast cereal-infused gimmick.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
never been a fan of the torpedo, just doesn't taste good
View attachment 67220It's shockingly solid for all those reasons. As IPAs have gotten pretty watered down or "hazy" in recent years, it's still a decent option. Plus, affordable.
I love IPAs that's my go to. I do not like Torpedo, not a fan, it's gross.... Shit, I'd rather drink a 9% Sierra Nevada Big Little Thing IPA. Just my 2 cents, I'll leave the thread now

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
never been a fan of the torpedo, just doesn't taste good

I love IPAs that's my go to. I do not like Torpedo, not a fan, it's gross.... Shit, I'd rather drink a 9% Sierra Nevada Big Little Thing IPA. Just my 2 cents, I'll leave the thread now
I used to feel the same about it. I guess I acquired the taste. It's probably a C level IPA. My other go-to is La Cumbre Elevated but it's $14 a 4-pack. That one is excellent. Has an almost heady topper thing going on. Few places in town have Pliny on draft as well. But if I'm feeling cheap and lazy...Torpedo is fine.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
@pixeljunkie you ever try that Hoptoberfest from New Belgium years ago? That shit was nuts, over the top bitter

Yes actually! Haha I'm all about the over the top bitter honestly. Just moved to Colorado and wish I could just drink Outer Range all the time. But yowza. $$$

Edit:

Tonight. If you don't pour a muffin top are you even living life?!

IMG_20230729_201304.jpg

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Another cheap one that isn't half bad. Especially being 9% ABVIMG_20230729_224214.jpg