What anime are you watching?

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Just finished some terrible anime named "DNA2". Before that was Fate/Zero, and I am half way through Attack on Titan. Just waiting for Funimation to release the second half.

On a side note, I have heard people say Fate/Zero is a masterpiece. I have to disagree, while it was decent it is far from a masterpiece.

lol cr. don't give them your money.

Why do you say that?

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
lol paying for streams

also you have shit taste

yyyeeaaahhhh, fuck supporting the people that produce and bring you the things you enjoy. Dont get it twisted im all for getting shit for free, but the industry needs all the help it can get.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
yyyeeaaahhhh, fuck supporting the people that produce and bring you the things you enjoy. Dont get it twisted im all for getting shit for free, but the industry needs all the help it can get.

If you want to support the anime industry go buy those fucking expensive blurays from Japan, faggot.
Japan doesn't care if you watch your gook cartoons on crunchyshit, only BD sales count.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
US licensors pay the Japanese companies for the rights to make money off their shows. Crunchyroll and all DVD/Blu-ray publishers, obviously. Don't know what you're on about, Shroom.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If a show doesn't do well enough in Japan it won't get a second season or whatever. Do I get through to you people? They don't care if it does well in the west.

Paying for shitty streams, you guys are hilarious.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
If a show doesn't do well enough in Japan it won't get a second season or whatever. Do I get through to you people? They don't care if it does well in the west.

Paying for shitty streams, you guys are hilarious.

Its not about getting the show a second season, its about supporting the companies that brought it to you. You know, so they can continue to bring you things you enjoy. People like you are the exact reason why the RIAA/MPAA are flipping the fuck out. Do we get through to you?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Its not about getting the show a second season, its about supporting the companies that brought it to you. You know, so they can continue to bring you things you enjoy. People like you are the exact reason why the RIAA/MPAA are flipping the fuck out. Do we get through to you?

Keep telling yourself that, fucking casual.
Also CR doesn't produce shit.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
CR pays the companies that produce shit.

What is it that's so hard to understand?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Anyone get the kickstarted AnimEigo re-release of BGC? Is it worth the coin?

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i ordered the BGC re-release thru kickstarter, but haven't received it yet - supposed to ship in august.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
It makes me sad to think of all the great Gundam shows we'll never see with English subs :mad:

Can we get some fucking ZZ, AGE, Turn A and Victory plz?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Turn A has fantastic english subs and is a great show. You could always become one with the runes as well. Shroom is right, btw, nobody in Japan cares about the sales over here. If you want to know what is going to continue, just search for your shows name on niconico and if it doesn't have hits then its done.

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure currently. Also rewatching Big O.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Turn A has fantastic english subs and is a great show. You could always become one with the runes as well. Shroom is right, btw, nobody in Japan cares about the sales over here.

Studios who are paid by American companies like Crunchyroll and FUNimation certainly care about the money. Who ever said Japanese companies had to care about US and EU sales? We buy western releases so western publishers can pay Japanese animation companies and thus put some money in the industry.

What is so hard to understand here?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant only that the continuation and proliferation of any particular franchise is beyond the control of western consumers.

potetoboy

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure currently.

Also watching Jojo's (Stardust Crusaders). Great to see the whole story from the beginning since the translated manga started in the middle.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Also watching Jojo's (Stardust Crusaders). Great to see the whole story from the beginning since the translated manga started in the middle.
I love how they're staying as close to the manga as possible. I hope it keeps going so I can see Diamond Is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean in anime form.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
It makes me sad to think of all the great Gundam shows we'll never see with English subs :mad:

Can we get some fucking ZZ, AGE, Turn A and Victory plz?

Add Unicorn and MS Igloo.

Pretty much any UC Gundam. I don't care about any non-UC Gundam.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Add Unicorn and MS Igloo.

Pretty much any UC Gundam. I don't care about any non-UC Gundam.

I wish we could watch War in the Pocket together, and have a lively critique of it afterwards.

Skype won't cut it.

I'm thinking animé room @ the SDCC one year...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
All this Gundam talk has me breaking out one of my favs for the birthday watch.
uvera9a7.jpg