WFC: When was the last time you were on?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I dunno , about 2 months or more ago?

I just can't be assed.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
You can't be assed whenever I ask you to get on WFC :mad:

Clubhouse gamesssssssssssss

BIG

sony fanboy
6 or so months ago playing Tetris,I believe.

B-

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
BIG said:
6 or so months ago playing Tetris,I believe.

B-

It has probably been about that long for me as well.

However, with Diddy Kong Racing coming out in the near future, this should change.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
i played starfox about an hour a night right about when that came out.

i haven't gone on since.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Gameoz said:
It has probably been about that long for me as well.

However, with Diddy Kong Racing coming out in the near future, this should change.

Diddy Kong Racing has teh Wifi? I hope there won't be dropping and snaking issues like MK had, but knowing how people are, they will be.

I was playing Tetris this past weekend. Always somebody on, few droppers, and very good players on it.

bokmeow

GregN. said:
Diddy Kong Racing has teh Wifi? I hope there won't be dropping and snaking issues like MK had, but knowing how people are, they will be.

I was playing Tetris this past weekend. Always somebody on, few droppers, and very good players on it.

Tetris is great, though sometimes it can be hard to keep people on a 4 player game, someone gets a dropped connection, and then the whole game goes down at the conclusion of a match. I'd love to try out the Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary games, I bet the Japanese players will hand my ass to me on a plate :emb:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Tetris is great, though sometimes it can be hard to keep people on a 4 player game, someone gets a dropped connection, and then the whole game goes down at the conclusion of a match. I'd love to try out the Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary games, I bet the Japanese players will hand my ass to me on a plate :emb:

Has anybody played Bomberman Land Touch? It's laggy as hell on Wifi.

Bok, I haven't seen you posting in the Urban Dead thread lately. Still playing? I've actually got free running now. That makes the game way easier.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
GregN. said:

It is suppose to be six players on line. (Wi-Fi)

I was never able to get a four player match of Mario Kart going, so who knows if this will work or not.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
bokmeow said:

Regarding Puyo Puyo 15th, I passed on it because it apparently has a huge save glitch issue that has yet to be resolved.

bokmeow

GregN. said:

Bok, I haven't seen you posting in the Urban Dead thread lately. Still playing? I've actually got free running now. That makes the game way easier.
I'm in Bale Mall now, I think pzykotikjp got dragged out into the street, the last cell phone message that came through was from a zombie :emb: Good thing I brought some spare syringes.

bokmeow

Gameoz said:
Regarding Puyo Puyo 15th, I passed on it because it apparently has a huge save glitch issue that has yet to be resolved.

I didn't know there was a problem until you pointed it out, apparently it could only save 255 times, looks like Sega is correcting the problem soon, the details are on their website:
http://sega.jp/topics/070105_1/

The new version will have the picture of a green puyo on the insert back, and the Nintendo DS cartridge will have black bars instead of white bars.

Apparently the replacement program started January 13.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
its stupid we don't all play more ds games online together :emb:

I blame friend codes

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
GregN. said:

Yeah, months ago. It was the last thing I played on WiFi. Didn't find it too bad to be honest.

Only use my DS as a dictionary these days.. Roll on 15th of Feb.