10 Year Member
Steam

The Stanley Parable
Hotline Miami
Dust: An Elysian Tale

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
vita borderlands2 . it only froze a couple times this week. thanks decepticon!

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
Wii U:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

PS3:

Transformers Devastation

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS3:
Nights HD - I always try to play Christmas Nights for at least little while on Christmas...usually on Saturn. This year I decided to play the HD version. Turns out you have to beat the game to unlock it. Spent way more time then I intended just trying to beat the game so I could play C Nights mode. Long story short...the last boss is an asshole.
Humbug :(

SNES:
Goemon 4 - This is a really short game. Pretty sure i'm at the end. I did like the fact that it went back to the Goemon 2 formula but I feel like they over simplified it. I hate to say it but 3 was actually the better game. 2 > 3 > 4

PSX:
Goemon: Ooedo Daikaiten - The third game on PSX. I didn't get too far in this one but after playing 3 and 4 in succession, I feel like I need this one to cleanse the pallet. Either this or...

-N64:
Goemon's Great Adventure - Maybe I should finally finish this one. I've been playing this game since its release like 15 years ago. I have never once finished it. Mystical Ninja I beat as a rental and then again after I purchased it but this game I've owned since pretty much day one and man the game is hard. Plus all the side quests and mandatory quests make for a long and challenging game. Fuck it i'm finishing it this week, then i'll play the other one.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Game Boy:
Pokemon Red (via SGB2)
Pokemon Gold (via GBC and GBP)

Wii
Project M v3.6

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Gamecube:

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Finished all 3 parts of the story a few days ago. Gonna focus on raising Chao at this point.

Xbox 360:

Saint's Row 1 - Currently doing the Vice King missions.

Wii:

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - Currently on the 2nd chapter.

Sonic and the Secret Rings - Haven't gotten too far yet. The controls feel way too weird.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Just got to the 2nd world.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Regarding Secret Rings: the game gets about a hundred times more playable when you buy all the controls-related upgrades from the exp. shop. I don't know whose asinine idea it was to lock functional controls behind an XP wall, but they should be fired. Spend all your points on the control upgrades as soon as possible and it's actually a decent 3D platformer.

You can really see how they refined the Secret Rings formula in Unleashed and Black Knight (all three of which are okay) before perfecting it in Colors, Generations, and Lost World (all three of which kick ass).

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
still playing skyrim for the 360. building up a mage marksmen. finally got 87 on smithing and all i need is three more points, which would allow me to build my self daedric armour and weapons.

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
still playing skyrim for the 360. building up a mage marksmen. finally got 87 on smithing and all i need is three more points, which would allow me to build my self daedric armour and weapons.

NICE! Skyrim is all you need for many years.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
NICE! Skyrim is all you need for many years.

soo true. been playing it for over two weeks now,and i've barely started any of the missions.just concentrating on levelling up my character for now.building a mage marksmen on heavy armour. smithing is at level 99 and all i need is some daedra hearts for that daedric armour.then i would be ready to conquer the world.

i usually go out on a limb and declare skyrim the greatest game ever made.not my personal favourite,but definitely in the top ten of all time imo.

so you still playing it jake?.i remember you saying that you were also levelling a marksmen.how far did you get?.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Playing lots of Magical Drop 3

and

wait for it

Magical Drop 2

They both have some pros and cons which I think make them both worthwhile, it's like comparing DDP to DOJ :lolz:

I might even buy some legit carts some day :keke:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Gamecube :

Metroid Prime 2

Trying to get 100% finish. I'd forgotten how hard this game was.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Gamecube :

Metroid Prime 2

Trying to get 100% finish. I'd forgotten how hard this game was.

great game. not a popular opinion, but i always thought the prime series got better with each instalment. and good luck with the %100.i could get most of the life tanks,but fuck the rest lol.