Weekly Roundup 7-29-17

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Haven't had much gaming time as I am catching up on Game of Thrones and the 60+ GB of Mame awesomeness from Razo

GBA
Fire Emblem - Chapter 23

DS
Dragon Quest VI - freed a chick from a mirror, getting closer to the end. I'd like to beat this one this week but we'll see.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Dragon Quest VI - freed a chick from a mirror, getting closer to the end. I'd like to beat this one this week but we'll see.

Good choice. Money is tight for me the next two weeks, so I'm re-visiting this game. It is one of my least favorites, but I did like the job system. Some cool characters. This is my 3rd playthrough.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Playstation 2
- Band Hero
Beat career mode on normal, playing lead guitar, with 5 stars on every song. Started career mode again with bass guitar last night, on hard, and finished the first venue. I actually managed to 5-star a couple of songs on hard, which I don't think I've ever done before (granted, Band Hero is generally easier than Guitar Hero though).

Gameboy Advance
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Finished the main quest, and opened up shitloads of new dungeons. Thankfully, the difficulty is finally starting to pick up a bit with the addition of traps, monster houses, and harder enemies (the main quest is mostly a cake walk). I'll probably still be collecting and evolving Pokemon for weeks to come.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4

Street Fighter v
Active Soccer 2 DX (brings back fond memories of FIFA 98 and Worldwide Soccer 98)

PS3
Dengeki Bunko
Under Night

SNES
Batman Returns

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
gregn, how are things with your girlfriend? You used to mention her in every post and lately...nuh? :scratch:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
snes

dragon view: one of the best games i've never played. this one is underrated. it's like a cross between ys' and tales of phantasia. also love the art style and gameplay.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PC:
SFV
DEAD RISING

PS2:
MEGAMAN X8 - Is it just me or is this one of the hardest X games? Ive played through and beaten them (X1 > X5 many many times) It doesnt help that itss got that slippery 2.5d feel but also all the extra mechanics to keep track of. ive been at it for days and have only managed to beat 2 bosses. I still havent gotten the hang of team attacks so maybe thats a big part of the difficulty problem.

Pretty sure this is normal mode too since i figured hard might be too much....go figure

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Wachenroder: I didn't find X8 to be more difficult than other X games. I'm just glad that they more-or-less went back to normal sidescrolling play in comparison to some of the awkward 3D open area weirdness in X7.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Still playing and enjoying Injustice 2 on the PS4.

ADK Soul is on sale, my daughter insists we play Ninja Commando every day.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Age of Empires II: Forgotten Empires (PC)
Animal Crosing: Wild World (DS)
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (SNES) - been trying an Ancient Cave run. Still hard as nails after all these years.
Mario Clash (Virtual Boy)
Super Smash Bros Melee (Gamecube)
Wario Ware, Inc: Mega Party Games (Gamecube)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Gamecube)
Bomberman Generation (Gamecube)
Mortal Kombat XL (Xbox One)