aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
3DS
Pokemon Shuffle
Bravely Second

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Dreamcast:
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 - My favorite racer on the DC.

Xbox One:
Defense Grid 2 - Finished the campaign, now I'm just playing random scenarios.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS4:
Dark Souls 3 - I think i've just about had my fill of this game. Probably do one more run then retire it for now
I need to go back and finish the first one and then play BloodBourne

PC:
Shantae Risky's Revenge - I think i'm nearing the end of this one. Damn this game is straight up Castlevania mixed with Goemon its crazy. Pretty good game on its own but it makes me want to play Castlevania on Goemon constantly.
Shantae Pirate's Cures - Torn between playing this on 3DS or buying it on STEAM. After playing RR on the big screen I think I gotta go with STEAM. I dont feel like squinting lol

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Saturn

Street Fighter Alpha 2
Pocket Fighter

PSX

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold

The gears on my 1001 are getting ready to bite the dust. I was able to play Alpha 2 gold by settting the system on it's side. Is there a site to buy the replacement gear mechanism?

3DS

Pokemon Shuffle
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Super Street Fighter 3D

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Xbox coinops 5 arcade:

1943 Kai
Ghouls n Ghosts
Varth
Splatterhouse

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
One

Fallout 4

3ds

Mario Kart 7
Earthbound

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Dreamcast
KOF 01
Ikaruga
Karous
Vampire Chronicle
Super Puzzle Fighter 2

Playstation 1
Samurai Shodown 3 jpn version
Ridge Racer type 4
TENCHU

NEO GEO POCKET COLOR
Samurai Shodown 2

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
PS4
Dark Souls III

PCE
Pomping World
Rainbow Islands

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
What gears? you talking about cdrom gears?

here is one I got referred to on here

http://store.richspsxparts.com/

I replied to your PM, then realised that you have to buy the whole laser assembly, and can't just buy new plastic gears. Thanks for the link I'll probably end up fixing it some other time, I'll just play it sideways for now. It's making me nostalgic.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ps1:
breath of fire 4

megadrive:
rocket knight adventure

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
Wii U:
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
Splatoon
Watch Dogs
Pokken Tournament

PS3:
DMC Devil May Cry
Raiden IV Overkill

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PS4

Dark Souls III-Definitely my favorite in the series, but also the easiest. Not sure if there's a correlation there, but whatevs. I immensely enjoyed my first run through on it. Will give it a rest before revisiting it to get some of the other endings. I've never really followed through on any of the NPC storylines in a DS game before, so I think I want to do that with this one.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag-Never played it on PS4. So far, it's largely the same as on PS3 except for improved dynamic visual effects, such as weather, fire, etc. The world seems more alive and reactive to light, wind, rain, etc. And while Unity and Syndicate are hardly good games, at least the parkour is better. Revisiting AC IV makes me see how badly the control was in need of a revision by the time this game originally launched. Still, though...pirates.

PS3

Dark Souls-I decided to go back and revisit the first game in the trilogy because I sort of want to relive the series 'the right way'. I've never taken the time to really enjoy the lore and atmosphere of this game's world, and while watching VatiiVidya's series on the mythology of DS is fascinating and shows me how intricate and well thought out the story is, I've never experienced the games as an explorer. Every zone is just another challenge to conquer because I enjoy the fighting and progression so much. This time, I want to really invest myself in the creative aesthetic.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Mac
Civilization V

PS4
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
Life is Strange
Nitroplus Blasterz - this one suffers from cheap last boss syndrome :(, otherwise seems like a fun multiplayer game.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Dreamcast:
Last Hope: Pink Bullets
Gunlord
Fast Striker ver 1.5

Gamecube:
Mario Kart Double Dash

Colecovision:
GORF

Neo Geo CD:
Pulstar

can't fucking wait for my Omega to get here. Gonna be playing some KOF 98, Neo Bomberman, Waku Waku 7, Metal Slug X, and Fatal Fury Special.

My Omega will likely get here faster than my sticks though, so I'll be using my Neo CD pads until then

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Are these titles fun to play?, because I plan on getting them including Neo XYX.

I think they're fantastic. I am putting the most time into Fast Striker but all three will have a lot of miles put on them. Using the Agetech stick.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
PC Engine
- Jaseiken Necromancer
Almost finished--I think. I'm on the last continent, my party is in their 40s, experience-level-wise, and I only need one more piece of the titular Necromancer sword.

SNES
- Populous

PC
- Freecell
- Solitaire (Klondike)