Super Bomberman R
Puyo Puyo Tetris

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
MVS

Garou MotW
Blazing Star

And a bunch of different games on my new Retron5.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
DS
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: halfway through case 2

GBA (messing with the everdrive)
Breath of Fire
Metal Slug Advance
Metroid Fusion
King of Fighters EX
Super Mario World

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
DS
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: halfway through case 2

Damn my busted 3DS R button. I really want to get back to Ace Attorney 3 so i can finish and move on to that game. I took it apart but the stupid tiny screws are stripping so i cant get it open to clean :/

Been playing an assortment of games lately.

PC:
STREET FIGHTER V
BAYONETTA

PSP:
SENGOKU CANNON

WII:
MARIO KART WII

GENESIS:
CRUSADER OF CENTY
MONSTER WORLD 4

PS1:
CRASH BASH

PS2:
SHADOW HEARTS 2 - Finally finished it Did most of the optional quests and stuff but skipped out on most of Kurando and Lucia stuff though. Speaking of side quests....the man festival quest for Joachim was...interesting....lol It was also pretty damn annoying how as you got to the top some of those curry men had cheap status effects that if you dont equip the right stuff before hand they'll take you out. All in all it was a damn good game. I really really liked both endings too :(

Now I have to decide whether or not to play the third game. I have not heard good things.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Damn my busted 3DS R button. I really want to get back to Ace Attorney 3 so i can finish and move on to that game. I took it apart but the stupid tiny screws are stripping so i cant get it open to clean :/

PC:
STREET FIGHTER V
BAYONETTA

PSP:
SENGOKU CANNON

WII:
MARIO KART WII

GENESIS:
CRUSADER OF CENTY
MONSTER WORLD 4

PS1:
CRASH BASH

PS2:
SHADOW HEARTS 2 - Finally finished it Did most of the optional quests and stuff but skipped out on most of Kurando and Lucia stuff though. Speaking of side quests....the man festival quest for Joachim was...interesting....lol It was also pretty damn annoying how as you got to the top some of those curry men had cheap status effects that if you dont equip the right stuff before hand they'll take you out. All in all it was a damn good game. I really really liked both endings too :(

Now I have to decide whether or not to play the third game. I have not heard good things.

Play it dude! The third game is fun and has lots of humor. I remember renting it back in the day from Gamefly.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

PC:
STREET FIGHTER V
BAYONETTA

PSP:
SENGOKU CANNON

WII:
MARIO KART WII

GENESIS:
CRUSADER OF CENTY
MONSTER WORLD 4

PS1:
CRASH BASH

PS2:

My 3DS button started acting up. A fix is blowing really hard against the button with your lips sealing around the entire thing and it will blow out dust from it. Sounds far fetched but it works.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
PSVR
RE7

Saturn
Quake
Loaded

PCE
Pomping World

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4
Old Time Hockey (at the very end of the story mode but fuck this game)
Street Fighter V
Caladrius Blaze

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
KOF XIV - Still not sure who my 3rd character will be. Benimaru and Mai are staying. Right now I'm messing with Yuri. I like her a lot, but her range and damage isn't the best

Guilty Gear XRD Revalator - Started learning this game this weekend. This is my first time playing a GG game at a competitive level. Its a lot of fun. I'm messing with Leo right now, as hes pretty easy to play with

The Silver Case - currently on case 5. The story is getting weird

PC:
Magic the gathering - drafting the new set.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS

- Purr Pals
(I'm finally done with this, I've been playing it everyday for like two months, and I finally bought everything that you can buy from the in-game store. I'm sick of petting/brushing/feeding/entertaining these virtual kittens.)
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
(This is a really great strategy RPG that incorporates "match 3" puzzle game elements into the battles, making it a lot more fun and interesting than other games in the genre IMO.)
- Arthur and the Invisibles
(Close to finished, but the stage quotas are tougher to complete than in WarioWare because you can't regain any lives at all by beating bosses like you can in that series.)
- Petz: Bunnyz
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
- Petz: Hamsterz Life 2

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Play it dude! The third game is fun and has lots of humor. I remember renting it back in the day from Gamefly.

Yeah? Well if you as a fan of the series give me the recommendation then thats all i need to hear :D

My 3DS button started acting up. A fix is blowing really hard against the button with your lips sealing around the entire thing and it will blow out dust from it. Sounds far fetched but it works.

You know initially thats what i was gonna do but then i opened it, the screw thing happened and i kinda just let it sit on on my desk...screw it i'll give it a shot. i actually have some compressed air. i'll try that too.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

well i'll be damned it worked!!

3DS:
ACE ATTORNEY 3 :D